We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Wednesday May 15th at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.
My Esri Release – Wednesday May 15th
- A new My Esri Geonet feed has been added.
- Added the Licensing ArcGIS for Indoors video.
- The Excel export issue (only exporting 50 records) for the Licensing Files report has resolved by changing the output format from .csv to .xlsx.
- Users who are made administrators will now receive a link in their invitation email to the PDF of instructions with the language that is set on their profile.
- The License Esri Products workflow had been updated to not show users the Extensions step if they own no extensions.
- The License Esri Products workflow for Server products has been updated to only allow you to choose one Core product.
- The issue where Authorization Notes were not pulling over dates when the browser was set to a foreign language has been resolved.
- Fixed the issue where LocateXT Server License files could not be downloaded.