We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Wednesday March 6th at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.
My Esri Release Items
- The ability to tag a generated license file has been added. This will help organizations better manage deployed licenses versus having to input information into the licensing file notes.
- The ability to save a license file configuration has been added. This functionality benefits users who license many files that have the same characteristics as it can be reused versus having to go through repeated licensing steps.
- For Large (Enterprise Agreement) organizations, the End User Information step of the License Esri Products workflow will now contain a dropdown list of available sub-entity organizations that are tied to the organization. This functionality will ensure that when licensing files are created, the correct information is captured.
- 'Formerly Level 1' and 'Formerly Level 2' labels to Viewer and Creator user types have been added to the Review step in the License Esri Products workflow.
- Labeling and licensing logic has been added to the create license files workflow for ArcGIS Server Workgroup.
- The issue where the 'All Activated' file status was not showing in the Licensing Files report has been resolved.
- The issue where the Created By field was coming back blank on ArcGIS Pro license files has been resolved.