If you’re going to the User Conference this year hoping to learn how to get the most from your geospatial technology, I want to tell you about one of the great resources at the GIS Solution EXPO
The Esri Services area, located in the center of the Expo, is a spot where you can discuss and get best practices, tips and advice from Esri Services experts. These teams help thousands of ArcGIS users, so they’re a great resource. They’re available to talk about any topic that fit under six key areas:
- Strategy and planning
- Architecture and security
- Geodata engineering
- Configuration and integration
- Workforce development
- Operational support
There are so many topics that fit under these, like training planning, architecture/system health, installation, performance/scalability, cloud readiness and location strategy, just to name a few.
Here are three ways you can connect in the area:
- Engage in a short, one-on-one activity in each topic areas, designed to leave you with actionable results you can take back to your organization.
- Listen in on an Esri Services Lightning Talk, hosted in the area every half hour during the Expo. These talks are a great way to learn focused advice and tips on a key topic in less than 20 minutes.
- Ask your questions – you can ask any Esri Services team member in the area your questions, and they’ll find a subject-matter-expert that can offer valuable tips and advice that you can’t find anywhere else.
If you’re looking to connect with a specific Esri Services team at the UC, you’ll find them in the area – teams from Training, Support, Rent-a-Tech Consulting, Esri Managed Cloud Services, and Esri Enterprise Advantage Program.
The Esri Services area is open in the Esri Showcase and GIS Solutions EXPO, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Thursday. If you want to know more about the opportunities available at the area you can see more details on this page, or come see me in the area – I’ll be there during the Expo.
See you there!