Featured Community Content: This Week’s Picks Series
- Jill Edstrom answers three questions from the User Conference that might be of interest to you about ArcGIS Enterprise
- Aaron Falk highlights three blogs about editing workflows in ArcGIS Pro for data management.
- Peter Klingman is talking about the new Map Viewer, how to calculate a weighted average with Arcade, and shares a video about distributed collaboration with ArcGIS Online.
See What Others Can't Campaign: Learn more about how Esri is bringing awareness to your work in location technology. Read More.
Featured Place of the Week: Ocean Sciences
The Ocean and Atmospheric Forum is only weeks away! Esri headquarters in Redlands, CA, will host Ocean Science professionals from all over the world on November 5-7, 2019, to discuss the latest insights in the industry. See Drew Stephens's blog in the Ocean Sciences space for more on what to expect and connect with professionals in this space to continue conversations and discussions from the forum.
Open Questions & Discussions
See if you can .
7 Product and Service Updates:
Esri Training announced a new live seminar on October 24th for ArcGIS Deep Learning Tools for Imagery.
See what software is available in the Esri School Mapping Bundle for classroom and youth club instruction.
Community Tip: How to Follow Content and Contributors in GeoNet
GeoNet members often share valuable content in the Community, from free tools to informative blogs. Follow a community member to stay updated on their content, create a stream customized just for your interests, or save your favorite content to revisit another time. Here are a few ways to stay connected to content from documents in the GeoNet Resource Hub:
- Connect to Other Users – See this guide on how to follow members that publish content of interest to you.
- Create a Custom Stream – Build a customized view of activity across GeoNet based on people, products, or other content of interest to you.
- Creating Bookmarks – Save and curate content that’s important to you to revisit later.
Find the Top Trending content you are following, unanswered questions, and blogs by selecting located in the GeoNet navigation bar. Got an idea or suggestion for future weekly updates? Comment below or contact us at .
Follow on Twitter.