Place of the Week
Calling all scientists! Check out the Sciences group for a couple of announcements from Esri Chief Scientist Dawn Wright and to connect with fellow scientists in the fields of Ocean Sciences, Data, Ecological Marine, Weather & Climate and more. Start a discussion about things you are working on or blog about a successful project you worked on this year using GIS.
Check out these announcements in Sciences:
Featured Content Highlights
Mike Schoelen has a new explainer for GIS beginners in his In a GIF blog series. Learn how to turn addresses into points on a map with ArcGIS Online and an Excel spreadsheet. Share with someone who could use a brief understanding of how to get started with GIS.
Charlie Fitzpatrick shared an announcement for the 2020 Middle School & High School Student Competition. Learn more about the details of the contest.
Open Questions & Discussions
- Kristal Walsh is asking about Best Practices for Multiple User Work Flow in ArcGIS Online.
- Peter Sharkey is asking about the Best Workflow for Data Updates with Autocad in CAD/GIS Data Integration.
Do you have knowledge in other areas? See if you can answer these unanswered questions in the community.
Product & Service Updates Round-Up
at these product and service updates announced in GeoNet:
- ArcGIS License Manager published an update announcement.
Calls for feedback:
- Educators: Learn ArcGIS wants to know about your favorite lesson.
- ArcGIS Online wants to know about how your organization uses and creates the ArcGIS Online home page.
Introduce Yourself in our new GeoNet Member Introductions place and connect with a fellow professional or student in the community. Complete your first three actions to get familiar with GeoNet. You can also discover your way around the Esri Community through a scavenger hunt.
Find the Top Trending content you are following, unanswered questions, and blogs by selecting My News located in the GeoNet navigation bar. Got an idea or suggestion for future weekly updates? Comment below or contact us at email@example.com.
Follow @EsriGeoNet on Twitter