Our platform vendor had scheduled our community instance to be upgraded on May 7th, between 7:00 PM -12:00 AM PDT.
During the upgrade window, the GeoNet Community will go down for approximately one hour. Our vendor cannot provide the exact time the community will not be available due to the way their upgrades are batched together.
A few of the bugs that will be fixed in this release include:
- Intermittent issues with widgets failing to load
- The broken help link in the drop down menu
- The answered/unanswered question tiles not loading properly
- Fixed the issue that caused some links and mentions to be poorly formatted
- An already published blog can no longer be saved as draft when editing it
- Along with a number of other back end/ admin level bugs....
Thank you for your patience during this maintenance window. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org