The new Getting to Know ArcGIS Image Analyst guide gives GIS professionals and imagery analysts hands-on experience with the functionality available with the ArcGIS Image Analyst extension.
It’s a complete training guide to help you get started with complex image processing workflows. It includes a checklist of tutorials, videos and lessons along with links to additional help topics.
This guide is useful to anyone interested in learning how to work with the powerful image processing and visualization capabilities available with the ArcGIS Image Analyst. Complete the checklist provided in the guide and you’ll get hands on experience with:
- Setting up ArcGIS Image Analyst in ArcGIS Pro
- Extracting features from imagery using machine learning image classification and deep learning methods
- Processing imagery quickly using raster functions
- Visualizing and creating data in a stereo map
- Creating and measuring features in image space
- Working with Full Motion Video