• Publish an exisiting cache as a map service

Hi all, ArcMap 10.5.1, Server 10.6.1.  No image server extension.   I have a cache of imagery with cache levels going from a scale of roughly 1:300 and cell size increasing by 2^n. The cache is post 10.3 ...
  • Service publishing - error 001972

I am trying to publish a service and get the following error:  ERROR 001972: Unable to create service: ERROR: code:403, Failed to compute the privilege for the user 'null'. Error creating object to be cached for...
    cgifrank
    last modified by cgifrank
  • arcgis service spatial query with distance

Hello, I'm trying to query a map service layer with a circle geometry intersection. I have tried using point geometry and distance parameter, but distance is always ignored and I can not get it to work. does anyone h...
    intertown
    created by intertown
  • Can I buy a GIS Server without ArcGIS Enterprises

Can I buy a GIS Server without ArcGIS Enterprises (like portal and other components). because I can visualise by my own portal and web map applications. I need only ArcGIS server. Is it possible? 
    manoj.lokare
    last modified by manoj.lokare
  • how to limit the image format of export map operation of arcgis map service.

hello everyone!   As the title, I want to let  users can only download the raster  image instead of the vector type image. AS the following image, can the pdf and svg items  be removed?...
    thgsjack8
    created by thgsjack8
  • Is it possible to increase the timeout for the arcgis server manage site?

Is it possible to increase the timeout for the arcgis server manage site?   I would like to know if it is possible to increase the timeout for the Arcgis server manager site? since it will logout automatically a...
    Majdoleen
    last modified by Majdoleen
  • I have a service hosted in ArcGIS Managed Server, the password for the database connection is expired. How can I reset the database connection

I have a service hosted in the local arcgis managed server, the password for the database connection is expired. How can I reset the database connection in ArcGIS managed server, I saw the data stores under "site" in ...
    BTDS_ArcGIS
    last modified by BTDS_ArcGIS
  • Why my ARABIC field is not working in Query request ?

Hello guys, I'm working with arcGIS API for Javascript, ArcGIS for server 10.6 I have a filed in arabic called "arabic_name", I am working in a geodatabase stored in Oracle this same query used to work in .shp fi...
    Sara_EL_MALKI
    last modified by Sara_EL_MALKI
  • ArcGis Server 10.7.1 silent installation with key code

Hello ! I'm trying to install ArcGIS server 10.7.1 silently. I don't have any licence file I only got a key code. It seems to me that there is no options to install silently the ArcGIS server with the key code onl...
    bcombast_
    last modified by bcombast_
  • Downloadable resources in webgis

Hi, I'm new to webgis and ArcGIS for Server. I would like to set up a webgis and import a variety of data so that users can interact and select which data they want to view. But I also would like to make such data ava...
  • How to set BoundingBox when I publish a WMS service with ArcGIS Server?

I published a service with Mapping-WMS-KML capabilities by ArcGIS Server 10.2.The Mapping capability works well,but WMS capability caculates a wrong BoundingBox.How can I re-caculate the BoundingBox or set it man...
    zxzfccnu
    created by zxzfccnu
  • ArcGIS Server 10.4 not visible Shape.STArea(), Shape.STLength() fields

Hi, my problem: after publishing service is not visible Shape.STArea(), Shape.STLength() fields REST Api Thank you for help
    Rutenis.B
    created by Rutenis.B
  • SOE Could not support extra jar ?

Hi,      I deployed a SOE which used jdbc jar in the code , I export the jdbc jar in the SOE jar,and register sucessfull in ArcGIS Server manger, but when debug it ran into the following error "Can...
  • Check box not work properly (Logs tab)

Hi,   The checkbox option can´t be checked after click with right button from mouse...   Somebody can help me?   Thank´s  
    arsouzaesilva3
    created by arsouzaesilva3
  • Use a Renderer to Label a Line

Morning, I'm wondering whether it's possible to use one of the many renderers to label a polyline?   Of the renderers I've read about, you can change the line style of a polyline, but I can't seem to find wheth...
    WDziuba
    created by WDziuba
  • Arcgis server fails to keep the same symbol properties when caching a feature layer (polygon for example),

Arcgis server fails to keep the same symbol properties when caching a feature layer (polygon for example),   We couldn’t figure out why when we cache a feature layer (polygon for example) using Arcgis ser...
    Majdoleen
    created by Majdoleen
  • Map service address after registering with web adaptor

Hi,   I have installed ArcGIS Server and published some Map Services. Later, I register ArcGIS Server to Web Adaptor and then I install ArcGIS Portal. Then, In Portal, I want to see the address of my map servic...
    yocki78
    created by yocki78
  • Reset SDE account password

Dear All,   I forgot the password for SDE account in Oracle. The password for this account needs to be updated so I need to know the old password. How can i proceed to reset the password ? What are the consider...
    yocki78
    last modified by yocki78
  • Map Service Using Cache Folder of Another Map Service

Hi, I created 2 map services from one mxd. One of the map services(A) has 4 cache levels and the other(B) has 7 cache levels. I cached all levels of map service B. I didn't cache A. Is there a way for map...
    alpha11
    last modified by alpha11
  • Arcgis 10.0 web app in js

I am planning to develop a webapp for arcgis 10.0 in javascript. the old application is in xml ..i.e. flex .. any help ? dont know where to start!!
    suhailbinsalim
    last modified by suhailbinsalim