• Underlying DBMS error -51

I'm trying to recreate multiversion views and I keep getting the underlying DBMS error -51.  Can someone offer any advice?
    gisjane456
    last modified by gisjane456
  • Using Greek letters in a legend

I'm displaying some concentration data and the units are in micrograms per cubic meter.  I would like to use the Greek letter "Mu" for micro in the legend.  Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Thanks!
    andyholland
    last modified by andyholland
  • services started but no running instances?

Recently when I logged onto our ArcGIS Server manager, I noticed the following strange phenomenon: Services are shown as started, but 0/0 as being used/running. (Please see the attachment) I believe actually these s...
    dannydongus
    last modified by dannydongus
  • ArcGIS Server 10 - Type of Layer is 'Group Layer' which is not supported

Hi, I am getting a lot of warnings in my log files in ArcGIS Server Manager that say "Type of Layer is 'Group Layer' which is not supported". I am using ArcGIS Server 10 for .Net. Are group layers not supported in 10...
    shanma
    last modified by shanma
  • Very Large Query Layer as Map Service

We would like to use the JavaScript API to map GPS fleet vehicle locations published as an ArcGIS Map Service.     We currently have the data in SQL 2008 and are using SQL's Geometry to store the p...
    mkoneya
    last modified by mkoneya
  • WFS ArcGIS Server in Openlayers

Possible to combine openlayer with wfs arcgis?
    ahmadsopian
    created by ahmadsopian
  • Securing ArcGIS webservices with Single Sign-On: Shibboleth

Hi all, I would appreciate if you could share your approach/experience with setting AGS webservices with single sign on systems. In particular I would be interested in using AGS with Shibboleth + isapi filter. Setti...
    StepAlexander
    last modified by StepAlexander
  • Deauthorizing ArcGIS Server 10

How do I deauthorize ArcGIS Server 10, so that I can do a fresh reinstall using the same license? For desktop there's a "Deauthorize" button for this in the ArcGIS Administrator and in the License Manager, which start...
  • Trying to create map service with non-spatial SQL Server database.

My boss has me trying to create a map service using a SQL server table that is not registered with SDE. Can this be done? I have established a Microsoft OLE DB connection to the database. The table I'm using has an Ob...
    morgan59
    last modified by morgan59
  • ESRI.ArcGIS.RuntimeManager.Bind(ESRI.ArcGIS.ProductCode.Server) return false

if (!ESRI.ArcGIS.RuntimeManager.Bind(ESRI.ArcGIS.ProductCode.Server))             {   ...
    feng0hua0
    last modified by feng0hua0
  • Cached services display lines very thin

Having a problem with cached services displaying lines very thin at certain scales. These lines are much thinner than they appear in the map document. The lines are nearly invisible at some scales, just barely visible...
    pml
    last modified by pml
  • "Unable to Start service" ("No Layer or Table was initialized")

Using ArcGIS Server 10.0, I'm trying to start two services of my server with the 'ArcGIS Server Manager' (Manage Services > Select "MY_SDE_SERVER" Folder > Select "MAP_Analysis" Service > Start). But I'm get...
    bilgis
    last modified by bilgis
  • How do I get the user roles from the ArcGIS Server Manager with an application?

I am using ArcGIS Server 10.0 SP3 for an FlexViewer-based Web-Mapping-Application. The Map Services are secured with the user/role System of AGS. In the web-application is a login mask with passes the login to ArcGIS...
    jarmin
    last modified by jarmin
  • Convert .tiff to .Sid

Does anyone know a free way to convert .tiff files to .Sid files? Thanks, Jerry
    JBiedenbender
    last modified by JBiedenbender
  • Return Borrowed License From Server Side?

I apologize if this is a duplicate question but after some searching I was unable to find an answer to my question.  We ran into a perfect storm with license borrowing within our organization today.  We only...
    davi6228
    last modified by davi6228
  • Max Invalid Password Attempts

We are using SQL Server authentication for security, and we want to change the max invalid password attempts from the default of 5.  I have tried to do this in two places without success. 1)  Editing the ma...
    knisleyj
    last modified by knisleyj
  • ArcGIS for Server need an Administrator account for Manager Account 10.0

Hello ,    Please log on to ArcGIS Server manager with an account "ArcGIS \ localhost" and I acceded to ArcGIS manager I can not use the functionality I resent a message that I need an administrative ...
    safiri.abdelwajid
    last modified by safiri.abdelwajid
  • Creating an editable feature service

I'm trying to get editing via feature access on a service working on 10.1 Pre-Release (Windows). I've created a map service on an ArcGIS Server instance with feature access enabled.  The source data are stored i...
    jburka
    last modified by jburka
  • Failed to Manage Tiles for the Extent

I am trying to create a map cache and I have hit a scale where I keep getting the following warning: Failed to manage tiles for the extent (-10018754.171397, 10097025.688361, -78271.516971, 20037508.342787) at level 9...
    hhainsworth
    last modified by hhainsworth
  • Time Aware Tile Cache

I have a dynamic layer of points.  This is a time enabled layer with a 12 year range and an interval of 1 year. There are on average about 18,000 points in each year.  This is obviously too many points to tr...
    lesserj
    last modified by lesserj