• WMS on Google earth pro

Hi guys, i have any map service that i publish with "KML" and "WMS" capabilities! Now i would like to use the wms on google earth. is it possible?is there a link that i can see? thanks any help it's good
    francesco_81
    last modified by francesco_81
  • Rebuild Composite Geocode Locator?

I have a composite geocode locator that I am using a geocode service in ArcGIS Server.  It is referencing two other geocoding locators (using roads and address points).  I've read in the ESRI Help that you c...
    smenefee
    last modified by smenefee
  • Publishing Error Staging Failure

Service Publishing Result    Staging Failure:  Compressing the service definition failed Using 10.1 beta 2 for both Desktop and Server.  Any ideas? Posting here since everything else has be...
    Riverside
    last modified by Riverside
  • Geoprocessing Task: Result Appears but no Labels

ArcGIS Server 10 Windows Server 2008 R2 I have a custom geoprocessing task that is being deployed from a tool layer.  My result is appearing in my map, but it is not being labeled.  Before publishing, the...
    DossD
    last modified by DossD
  • Map extent tool

Is there a tool available on the Resource Center that can be used to obtain map extents?
    todd93
    last modified by todd93
  • code 100005: methodName='ImageServer.GetFields' error?

Why would we get this over and over in our AGS logs?  Thanks! <Msg time='2012-06-22T11:48:07' type='ERROR' code='100005' target='World_DEM.ImageServer' methodName='ImageServer.GetFields' machine=xxx process='...
    JerryGarcia
    last modified by JerryGarcia
  • How to let ArcGIS Server see relationship classes defined in a geodatabase

I have an ArcSDE geodatabase which contains multiple relationship classes. If I add this layer to ArcMap, the relationship is automatically detected (eg, the Identify dialog allows me to view the related features). ...
    stevel
    last modified by stevel
  • Why might WMS GetMap requiring LAYERS to be a number?

I have a GET request which looks like this ("Hotspot" is a valid layer name): GET /arcgis/services/SmallvilleOGC/MapServer/WMSServer?SERVICE=WMS&map=SmallvilleOGC&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&FORMAT=i...
    coreyalix01
    last modified by coreyalix01
  • publishing Service "Startup time out during the processing data phase"

hello, I am using ArcGIS for server 10.5 and I have MXD with more than 1500 scanned images, the scanned images are stored in a folder on the map server machine where the ArcGIS installed. the problem is that I am...
    erizk
    created by erizk
  • Is there a maximum number of layers in MXD to publish to map service?

I have an mxd that contains hundreds of layers that are all OFF and all point to the same feature class. (I have added a layer for each field in the feature class.) I am able to create an msd file and publish the map ...
    bpatterson
    last modified by bpatterson
  • Editing a join table published by a feature service

I have joined two tables (selected TableA and joined TableB to it) in ArcMap. Then I publish my .mxd file enabling both Mapping and Feature Access. Now, when I view TableA in MapServer, fields of both tables are liste...
    nilgundag
    last modified by nilgundag
  • Arcgis map service displaying Arabic labels in junk

I have created a map service in arcgis 10.0 version . My mxd file shows Arabic text but in service the labels are displayed in junk characters .    I have set my system locale to arabic . 
    tokafil
    created by tokafil
  • service getting deleted

Hi,   I have published a service on my arcgis server 10.6.  Next day when I come back I find the service to be missing. The same has happened multiple times. Not able to find the cause for it.   Belo...
    Adityakumar529
    last modified by Adityakumar529
  • ArcGIS Server database connection problem...

I'm trying to create a geodata service in ArcGIS Server and Iget the following error messages: [INDENT]"object instance creation failed on all SOC machines. Server Object instance creation failed on machine [serverna...
    lewisje
    last modified by lewisje
  • Service configuration questions - instances, isolation, &amp;amp; SOC.exes

Hi, There are many discussions in the forums about configuring min / max service instances for ArcGIS Server map services (set in the pooling tab in ArcCatalog / Manager) and I have spent a lot of time reading these ...
    tomfumb
    last modified by tomfumb
  • Feature Service an Map Service Symbol is Same but Symbol Shows different location?

Feature Service Symbology and Map Service layers symbology both same for the same feature class, Layers data frames also same WGS 1984. But In the web shows a gap between two symbols, I identified that Feature service...
    vmalisetti
    last modified by vmalisetti
  • way to hide a service or folder from the Service Directory?

Hello All, Is there a way to suppress a map service or entire folder from being displayed in the Service Directory? Thanks! --john
    john.c.cartwright
    last modified by john.c.cartwright
  • Export Shapefile from a Map Service Inside ArcMap

I've done quite a bit of searching on this topic.  I thought by enabling Geodata Access, I could export a shapefile. We are going to expose a large number of map services that can be consumed by others in our co...
    massiek
    last modified by massiek
  • Monitoring Software

Hi,  I am a general networking engineer asked to look at a ArcGIS with web server, ArcSDE and Oracle database server.  On their network there is no monitoring software (like solarwinds).  My question ...
    almongol
    last modified by almongol
  • Underlying DBMS error -51

I'm trying to recreate multiversion views and I keep getting the underlying DBMS error -51.  Can someone offer any advice?
    gisjane456
    last modified by gisjane456