Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS is a configurable web app that provides location-aware data visualization and analytics for a real-time operational view of people, services, assets, and events. You can monitor the activities and key performance indicators that are vital to meeting your organization’s objectives within a dynamic dashboard.
This blog is meant to be a live resource that will be updated to share the latest resources for working with Operations Dashboard. FYI: access the general help documentation here.
- Esri Live Training Seminar on Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS - 1 hour
- UC Tech Session: Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS: An Introduction - 1 hour
- Achieving Situational Awareness with Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS - 1 hour
- Leveraging Dashboards: Information at the Assessor's Fingertips - 1 hour
- Operational Intelligence for Telecommunications - 1 hour
- Creating a Traffic Operations Dashboard with ArcGIS - 1 hour
How to Blogs
- Try some dashboards
- Configure your first dashboard
- How Did They Make That Dashboard?
- How to Create a Simple Real-Time Dashboard
- Using query layers in Operations Dashboard
- Make your Dashboards more Dynamic using URL Parameters
- Percentages & More in Ops Dashboard
- Making an Auto-Focusing Real-Time Dashboard
- Monitor Your Workforce Project Using Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
Best Practices Blogs
- Dashboard tips that will make you say, “I didn’t know I could do that!”
- Strategies & Best Practices for using Dashboards on your Smartphone
- Provide Context to Your Dashboard Indicators
- Pie Charts: Dos and Don’ts
- 311 Citizen Request Dashboards
- Business & Commercial Dashboards
- Real Estate Development Dashboards
- Operations Dashboard used to help address the Opioid Epidemic
- Bird Count Volunteer Crowdsource Dashboards
- CDC Social Vulnerability Index Dashboard
- Ebola Dashboards
- City Cancer Challenge Impact Dashboard
- Iowa DOT Winter Operations Dashboard
- Social Vulnerability Dashboard by Direct Relief
- Jurassic Park Dashboard
- Operations Dashboard: 15 exemples pour vous inspirer!
If you have a Dashboard to share, please email: Derek Law (email@example.com) or post on Twitter tagged with #OpsDashboard as we love seeing example Dashboards from users.