FYI, nice blog that discusses how to work with coordinates and measurement units in Collector for ArcGIS by Jeff Shaner.
Coordinates and Measurement Units in Collector for ArcGIS
Excellent video by Anatum Geomobile Solutions that highlights and compares the differences between current Collector for ArcGIS vs the new Collector (Aurora) release. A nice resource to learn about the changes.
Esri Collector - Aurora vs. Classic (9 mins video)
A nice blog by Adam Lee, from Esri UK that discusses many of the new capabilities in the forthcoming Collector for ArcGIS (Aurora) release. Check it out.
It’s time to get excited about the Aurora Project
A couple of useful videos on Collector for ArcGIS are now available online:
1. What's New in Collector for ArcGIS - YouTube
2. Collector for ArcGIS: High Accuracy Data Collection - YouTube
In 1 week, Esri Australia will be presenting a webinar on Collector for ArcGIS.
- Recommendations – how best to get high accuracy data collection
- Scope to take your work anywhere with offline capabilities
- Build a collector workflow in ArcGIS Online
- The Aurora Project – and a sneak peak at the latest release
Register for the webinar via this link,
Collector for ArcGIS: Map-centric data collection | Esri Australia