ArcGIS Explorer Desktop is retired as of Oct 1, 2017. As a retired product there will be no new development, patches/bug fixes, or live technical support. Users can use the Esri Support site to find answers to questions and solutions to technical issues. Although the online information will remain available to users, this information will not be updated for retired products. This GeoNet space will however remain available for users to ask questions from the user community. For more information about the retirement status of Esri products see the Esri Product Lifecycle Policy.
Moving Forward: Esri has a growing suite of apps that can provide users access to your map and data on variety of platforms. Here are some examples:
- ArcGIS Earth a 3D/2D application for viewing data on desktop computers
- Explorer for ArcGIS for viewing apps on iPad, iPhones and Android devices
- Web AppBuilder a configurable widget based tool for quickly creating custom web mapping applications.
Explorer Desktop Resources:
As a legacy resource you can download the last version (3400) of ArcGIS Explorer Desktop from these links.
- English - http://gisupdates.esri.com/ArcGISExplorer/Build3400/ArcGISExplorerDownload.exe
- Chinese - http://gisupdates.esri.com/ArcGISExplorer/Build3400/ArcGISExplorerDownloadChinese.exe
- French - http://gisupdates.esri.com/ArcGISExplorer/Build3400/ArcGISExplorerDownloadFrench.exe
- German - http://gisupdates.esri.com/ArcGISExplorer/Build3400/ArcGISExplorerDownloadGerman.exe
- Japanese - http://gisupdates.esri.com/ArcGISExplorer/Build3400/ArcGISExplorerDownloadJapanese.exe
- Spanish - http://gisupdates.esri.com/ArcGISExplorer/Build3400/ArcGISExplorerDownloadSpanish.exe
ArcGIS Explorer Desktop SDK: http://gisupdates.esri.com/ArcGISExplorer/Build3400/ArcGISExplorerSDKDownload.exe
Fonts Expansion Pack: http://gisupdates.esri.com/ArcGISExplorer/Build3400/ArcGISExplorerFontsDownload.exe
- Local Help Doc
Simplified Chinese http://gisupdates.esri.com/ArcGISExplorer/Build2500/arcgisexplorer_help_zh-CN.zip