Take advantage of early registration for the Esri UC. Not only will you save $400 off the regular registration fee, you can reserve the hotel rooms you want and grab a seat at a popular preconference seminar, before any of them sell out.
The Esri UC brings together a global audience of Esri GIS users from across all organization sectors to learn, network and share their
experiences. The conference is held each year in San Diego in the summer to take advantage of this beautiful Southern California city’s balmy weather. Plan to attend each year and learn what’s new in GIS technology and data, network with your peers, and stay connected to the pulse of this exciting, vibrant industry.
Register now and get the early bird rate!
Here is what is waiting for you:
Make the Esri UC Your UC
Submit a paper, a map or an app and showcase your work at the conference. Compete in a variety of contests to stretch your skills. Talk with an Esri cartographer about your map designs. There is no better way to improve your skills and learn new techniques than to take an active role in the experience of the Esri UC. Check EsriUC.com for the latest due dates so you don’t miss a deadline.
One-on-one education at the GIS Expo
More than 300 exhibitors representing companies and organizations at the forefront of geospatial technology are on the show floor and ready to meet you. Esri product islands, demo theaters and Esri staff from training, professional services, data health checks, and UX/UI are also located here, so you can ask specific questions or sit in on a short presentation about a particular area of interest. Don’t miss your opportunity to meet one-on-one at these areas.
A GIS Conference Made for Experts like You
Step one: attend the Esri UC. Step two: apply geography everywhere by learning about:
- focused solutions for your industry from Esri,partners and other users
- The ins and outs of the ArcGIS platform including Online, desktop and Server
- Information on specific extensions from Esri , Esri partners and start-ups
- How to take advantage and integrate new technology into your existing implementation
Sessions, sessions and more sessions
You can choose from more than 900 different user presentations, Esri-led technical workshops, and software demonstrations including:
- Hundreds of paper presentations from users just like you;
- Technical sessions presented by the Esri software product teams;
- Road Ahead sessions that will provide insight into the direction of Esri’s solutions;
- Overview sessions providing a look at Esri technology you might not be using today;
- In-depth sessions about the ArcGIS platform.
Make Lots of Connections
And we aren’t even talking about the topology on your map. Network with people who hold your interest and get the most out of your time at
- Special Interest Groups – Get to know users in your industry.
- Regional User Groups – Meet others from your geographic area.
- Partner sponsored events – Talk with the people behind the solutions you use every day.
- Industry-specific events – Learn about solutions and use cases you can implement in your organization.
Experience the UC, Don’t Just Attend
All work and no play isn’t fun for anyone. At the Esri UC you have plenty of time to digest everything you’ve learned by participating in all sorts of activities: run a 5K, do some yoga, bring the family to family night at the GIS Expo, bring the kids to the Kids Fair and let them experience your love of all things geo, and then top it all off by celebrating your accomplisments at the Thursday night party.
What are you waiting for? Register now and get the early bird rate!