As the conference continues to grow, so does the demand for quick and close lunch options. In addition to a variety of restaurants in the immediate area, this year we’ve added more choices that are close, quick, and reasonably priced all within minutes from the conference.
- New this year! Plaza Park Lunch Concessions
- Located just outside the south end of the convention center
- New this year! Sails Pavilion Lunch Concessions
- Located on the upper level of the convention center
- Food trucks
- Located on the front lawn of the Hilton Hotel
For a full list of concessions, menus, and hours of operation, please see the attached PDF.
At Nearby Hotels
San Diego has an amazing variety of dining options. Visit the concierge desk in the convention center, located on the ground floor between Halls B and C. These local experts have wonderful insights on local places to visit and where to eat in San Diego. You can also go to the concierge to learn where you can get discounts with your conference badge.
Check out our Some Places to Eat in San Diego, California story map for more great places to eat.
Tips from the Team:
- Get to the convention center early to orient yourself
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Utilize the info booths (both Esri booths and the Convention Center booths)
- Keep track of how many steps you take each day (you will be surprised!)
Where do you get great food during the conference or when visiting San Diego?