We're excited to announce that, like we did last year, we'll be live blogging the Monday plenary, posting daily updates and hosting GeoNet Community meet-ups at UC 2017! So whether you're at User Conference or not, we invite you to follow along and join the conversation in the User Conference space on GeoNet. Check out the event details below and we look forward to sharing what's happening in San Diego throughout the week here on GeoNet and connecting with you at UC.
Plenary Live Blog
During the plenary, Matt Ball and I will be live blogging the morning and afternoon session presentations on GeoNet in the User Conference space. We invite you to follow and share your experiences in the comments on those blog posts.
UC 2017 Daily Updates
On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Matt, myself and a host of guest contributors (customers, partners and Esri staff) will be contributing to the daily updates about what we're learning and experiencing throughout the week. Beginning on Tuesday you can follow each daily blog post in the space.
What: Connect with other GeoNet Community members and hear how, and why, more than 220,000 Esri Community members, like you, are working better, sharing ideas and finding valuable solutions on GeoNet. Search this event in the UC agenda ) and add it to your schedule. We're also excited to announce that you can add to your UC button collection by picking up the first-ever GeoNet UC button!
When: 12-1pm PST, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Note: to allow for your UC scheduling flexibility, the GeoNet SIG/meet-ups will be held onTuesday, Wednesday andThursday featuring the same content (see agenda below) on each day.
Where: SDCC - Room 24 B
- You are encouraged to bring your lunch to the event.
- Intro and welcome with Chris
- GeoNet Update: 2016 metrics/stats, top contributions and the GeoNet roadmap
- Member stories: How has GeoNet helped you?
GeoNet 101 session
For the first time at UC we're hosting a GeoNet 101 hands-on and interactive session to welcome and support new members. Know a fellow Esri user who needs to join and get started GeoNet? Invite them to this session!
When: Wednesday, 10:15 am - 11:30 am PST
Where: Marina - Salon F
Who is this 101 session for?
- This hands-on and instructional session is for Esri users who have just learned about GeoNet and haven't joined yet, or users who have just begun their journey and want to learn the basics of GeoNet.
- Search this GeoNet 101 event in the UC agenda and add it to your schedule.
What to expect?
- Hear the history of GeoNet and learn the basics of how to get started on GeoNet and so you can join the growing community of more than 200,000 Esri users and GIS professionals.
- We'll also share success stories about how the Esri Community is using GeoNet to share ideas, ask questions, collaborate better and get help on their GIS projects.
- This session is interactive so plan to get tips and hands-on instruction to begin your GeoNet journey at UC!