Business Analyst products, an important part of the ArcGIS platform, have been at the forefront of helping many commercial GIS users improve their business processes for years. Understanding the local characteristics of a marketplace is key to making decisions on where to invest in a business. Esri Business Analyst is the go-to software for evaluating sites, creating trade areas, and performing market analysis quickly and accurately.
With Esri Business Analyst, you can get insights about businesses and people and their lifestyles for locations that matter most to you. You can tap into a large collection of datasets including population, income, housing, and consumer behavior for 135+ countries, run site selection analysis, and create beautiful site maps and professional reports in minutes, no matter where you are. The Esri UC is your exclusive opportunity to meet the developers, engineers, and product team behind Esri Business Analyst.
Esri has been working hard to continually improve the product so it meets users evolving needs, by adding updated data and improving workflows. We want to continue to do that and would love to meet you at Esri UC. We encourage you to attend product sessions to learn more about what’s happening in Esri Business Analyst and get up to speed so you can use your new found knowledge to your advantage after Esri UC.
Here’s what’s new that you don’t want to miss:
- Updated data – Access 2015/2020 US Demographics data and reports for the US population, Tapestry Segmentation, Retail MarketPlace, Consumer Spending, and Market Potential. Esri’s 2015/2020 US Updated Demographics captures the industry’s most accurate current-year estimates and five-year projections for the US population such as growth and decline, increased diversity, and aging.
- Device savvy – Run Business Analyst Online on your favorite tablet device’s web browser.
- Your data at your fingertips – Quickly access your latest created sites, reports, and searches from BAO’s new home page
- Easy access for the whole organization - Enable users across your organization to access BAO using enterprise logins.
- Use your own basemaps – Leverage the newly add dark gray canvas basemap in BAO. Also, easily switch to custom basemaps set up by your GIS team.
- Health data now available – Use the new Health data category that provides counts of employees working in the health industry, average amount spent on various medical categories, health insurance coverage by age, and more.
- Go global – Better Understand local markets around the world with access to demographic data for 135+ countries in BAO. We recently updated the data on income, age, spending, and more, for 45 countries including Germany, Spain, Denmark, France, Russia, Brazil, India, and China. See the full list of updates here.
- Profitable GIS in your pocket – Leverage the native Esri BAO Mobile app on your iOS and Android smartphones for quick and easy access to key market insights, site selection analyses, and demographic reports on the go.
- Updated demographics for in the office – Use the Esri US 2015 Updated Demographics, Tapestry, Retail MarketPlace, Consumer Spending, and Market Potential data and reports in Business Analyst for Desktop and Server.
Learn more in these product-focused sessions at the Esri UC:
- 1. Esri Business Analyst Suite: An Overview
Tuesday, 21 Jul 2015, 8:30am – 9:45amLocation: Room 05 B
- 2. Demographic Trends and Predictions
Tuesday, 21 Jul 2015, 5:00pm – 5:30pmLocation: Tech Theater 15 Exhibit Hall A
- 3. Esri Global Demographic and Lifestyle Data
Thursday, 23 Jul 2015, 8:30am – 9:45am
Location: Ballroom 06 C
And don’t forget you can meet us anytime during the GIS Expo hours and talk to the Esri Business Analyst product team at the commercial island. See how Business Analyst works with the ArcGIS platform and find out how it can be applied to your industry.