As you may know, Jack features many of our users' work during the Esri User Conference Plenary. We are looking for some additional screenshot images of your work for the upcoming User Conference. Here are a few example industries that could be used:
- Business Analysis and Management
- Citizen Engagement and Crowdsourcing
- Portals and Story Maps
- Preparing for and Responding to Disasters
- Understanding Human Health
- Developing Natural Resources
- Buildings and Campus Management
- Managing Natural Resources
- Public Safety and Security
The conference is only a few weeks away, so submissions need to be done ASAP.
Submitting screenshots are simple through the Image Submission Portal with these basic requirements:
|Subject||Screen shots, maps, and non–people photos.|
Screen shots—72 dpi or 96 dpi. Set your computer display to the highest resolution.
Maps—300 dpi when exporting maps from ArcGIS.
Non–people photos—300 dpi preferred.
|Dimensions||TIFF, JPEG, and PNG files also accepted. |
Please avoid images embedded in PowerPoint and Word files.
Note: More information can be found on the Image Submission Portal.