• Do I need to be registerd for the Dev Summit in order to attend the pre-summit training sessions?

I came across the "Pre-Summit Hands-On Training" am I'm wondering if I'm able to register for just one of these sessions if I'm not attending the actual dev summit.   https://www.esri.com/en-us/about/events/devs...
    c_sharp_dotnet
    last modified by c_sharp_dotnet
  • DevSummit 2018 Closing Sessions

That's a wrap. It is the final day of the 2018 Esri Developer Summit. And we had so much fun. Here are some highlights from the final day. This year's DevSummit had many accomplishments: Largest DevSumm...
    CLoya-esristaff
    last modified by CLoya-esristaff
  • DevSummit 2018 Day Three Updates

Did you know that today is not only an exciting day at DevSummit with User presentations, Esri Showcase activity, demos, and the Esri Thursday night party and dodge ball tournament, but it is also International Women'...
    CLoya-esristaff
  • DevSummit 2018 Daily Update Day Two: Microsoft Keynote, User Presentations

By  Candace Loya   Welcome to Day Two of the GeoNet DevSummit  2018 daily updates! First up is the keynote presentation featuring Joseph Sirosh...
    CCatania-esristaff
    last modified by CCatania-esristaff
  • DevSummit 2018 Day One Updates

DevSummit kicked off pre-summit activities on Saturday, March 3rd with a 3-day SAP-Esri hack-a-thon when Team Brontosaurus took home the grand prize for their creative use of SAP and Esri tools using microscopes and m...
    CLoya-esristaff
  • Where can I find the PowerPoint slides from the talks given this year?

I'm just wondering when/where I'll be able to find the slides from the numerous sessions given at this year's developer summit?   Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    llamaeric
    last modified by llamaeric
  • where has all the coffee gone

Long time passing... The coffee has petered out in earlier events, but not [I'm pretty sure] in the last few years.  Are we forgetting certain lessons?  Here we are at DevSummit 2018 and the coffee cycle re...
    MCederholm
    last modified by MCederholm
  • Did you have problems with The Saguaro Hotel?

very low level of service, the shuttle was not well organized, the hotel tried to charge an extra $28 per day on top of the $173 daily rate for resort services. When I asked I was told it was for the shuttle! 
    JohnD_SMA
    created by JohnD_SMA
  • Live from the DevSummit Plenary

Welcome to the 2018 Esri #DevSummit Plenary!  We will be sharing the latest news and updates during the plenary. Thanks for following along and we look forward to seeing your feedback and contributions in the com...
    CLoya-esristaff
  • Still waiting for when full web-editing in the JSAPI will be coming. We have major projects on deck waiting for those.

Any roadmap or schedule for when we will be able to see full Point/Line/Poly editing in 4.x? 
    dewright_ca
    last modified by dewright_ca
  • Join Us in Palm Springs and Follow the DevSummit 2018 Conversation on GeoNet

Plenary Live Blog, Daily Updates and More! DevSummit 2018 is right around the corner! This year we invite you to follow the action in the DevSummit space and connect with the GeoNet Community in Palm Springs. Check ou...
    CLoya-esristaff
  • If You Were a DevSummit Newbie, What Would You Do? 

It's almost that time of year.  As we get ready for DevSummit in sunny Palm Springs, California, we want to help first-time attendees prepare.   We're looking for former DevSummit attendees to offer ti...
    MMathias-esristaff
    last modified by MMathias-esristaff
  • How to prepare for the Developer Summit?

I am a GIS analyst by trade with a strong background in ArcMap, and now ArcGIS Pro and Portal.  I did take a college course in programing in Python for ArcGIS, but my development/coding experience is limited to s...
    JDR302
    last modified by JDR302
  • Join the DevSummit 2017 Conversation on GeoNet!

We're excited to announce that next week we'll be onsite at the Developer Summit 2017 conference in Palm Springs, CA.  During the week we'll be live blogging, sharing updates and starting collaborative sessi...
    CCatania-esristaff
  • You Can Be the Next DevSummit Inspiration

You can be the next inspirational thought leader at the 2018 Esri Developer Summit. It takes only 5 minutes to share your GIS success story. Showcase a successful geodev project, describe an innovative customization y...
    CLoya-esristaff
  • DevSummit Tech Session Discussion: Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS: A Deep Dive Into Enterprise Deployment

Thanks for checking out the featured DevSummit session conversations!   Before, during or after the "Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS: A Deep Dive Into Enterprise Deployment" tech session, we invite you to share your q...
    CCatania-esristaff
  • DevSummit Tech Session Discussion: ArcGIS Python API: Introduction To Scripting Your Web GIS

Thanks for checking out the featured DevSummit session conversations!   Before, during or after the "Intro to ArcGIS Python API: Introduction to Scripting Your Web GIS" tech session, we invite you to share your q...
    CCatania-esristaff
  • DevSummit Tech Session Discussion: Latest Innovations from Esri’s Application Prototype Lab

Thanks for checking out the featured DevSummit session conversations!   Before, during or after the "Latest Innovations from Esri’s Application Prototype Lab" session, we invite you to share your questions,...
    CCatania-esristaff