That's a wrap. It is the final day of the 2018 Esri Developer Summit. And we had so much fun. Here are some highlights from the final day.
This year's DevSummit had many accomplishments:
- Largest DevSummit ever - more than 2,100 attendees this year
- 18 pre-summit training courses with many hands-on for Python, Angular, Xamarin, Typescript, AppStudio,Pro SDK, Insights, etc.
- 250+ sessions and demo theaters - all will be posted on YouTube and E360 video.esri.com in a few weeks for FREE
- Lightning Talks,
- An amazing party
- And a final day of tech sessions and a great closing session lunch
Fun Facts for 2018 DevSummit:
GeoNet also had activity
27 countries watched the Plenary live stream
Didn't get to attend? Good news, we have other Developer Summits already scheduled.
- 24 March - Washington D.C.
- 23-25 October - Berlin, Germany
- 5-8 March 2019 - Palm Springs, CA
- Slides - text too small, colors too washed out, template
- Need surveys in Events Apps for pre-conference
- Bring back Meet the Teams
- Excitement during the plenary - apparently there was construction for new solar panels being installed during the plenary and the house lights came on.
- Showcase was great - good to have the 1-to-1 time to discuss with Esri staff and experts
- Length of conference is good - 1 week of fun
- Kudos for having sign-language during the Plenary
Picture courtesy of Glenn Letham on Twitter
Congratulations to Team DTS on their Dodgeball victory. The festivities of the night before are cleared out. Did you enjoy the dipped donuts and cotton candy treats?
Picture courtesy of @gpoulis on Twitter
Left over attendees take in a few last tech sessions and enjoy the warm Palm springs pre-Spring temperatures of 86°F while many others begin their trek home.
The closing session was great. Good food, great conversation, new connections, and many questions answered by the panel of speakers.
Euan Cameron was even challenged to draw an ArcMap on a whiteboard.
Several attendees posted Q&A on social media and video while at DevSummit.
This question had the entire panel answering. Thank you steve gourley for a great question.
Still have questions after DevSummit? You can post your questions below and we will help get them to the right person or group for an answer.
Your feedback, conversations, connections, and presence is truly appreciated.