A big thank you to all the UC attendees who came out to the Esri Technical Certification's Education Summit session, "Aligning Education with Esri Certification".
If you missed the session, here's the description...
As geospatial technology continues to grow as an integral component of enterprise systems, organizations are increasingly seeing the value of certifying their workforce. Building Esri Technical Certification into the curriculum has enabled us to build a strong correlation between education and industry technical certifications, resulting in a highly skilled and recognized workforce. We'll share success stories and resources and help you promote the value of your students' skills and certification achievements.
We had a great turnout and lively discussion about how higher education institutions can ...
- Align their curriculum to the ArcGIS Desktop Entry Certification
- Locate their Certification Alignment Tools
- Prepare their faculty to become Esri-Certified
- Locate their Certification Exam Guides to prepare for an exam
- Identify their exam's levels of cognitive complexity within the Certification Exam Guides
- Engage with our team in GeoNet
As promised, here is the PowerPoint presentation. We look forward to assisting you with your education alignment goals.