Do you remember how big and exciting Esri UC in San Diego was? And how easy it was to get lost in many different events and activities? Moving the UC to a virtual format will have a similar experience. There will be many sessions, plenary and technical workshops, a virtual expo showcase, sponsors and exhibitors, Map Gallery, networking opportunities, and lots more!
Following are some recommendations to help you plan ahead and save you time.
To get started, please take a moment to open:
- How to Navigate the 2020 Esri UC (a 7m24s video on YouTube)
- Esri User Conference Attendee Guide (PDF)
- Esri User Conference FAQs
To navigate sessions in these focused topics:
Activities that may interest you:
- Esri Science Symposium– Thursday, July 16, 2020 – 6:15 – 7:45 am PDT
- Higher Education Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting – Thursday, July 16, 2020 starts at 9:15 – 10:15 am PDT.
Higher Education team will be at the Esri Showcase – Education. Please come and visit us.
Enjoy the Esri UC! While we miss meeting you in person, we hope to virtually see you there.