Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), many colleges/universities are moving to fully online classes.
In this webinar, select educators will discuss their approaches of moving a course online. New media and delivery technologies must be adopted along with shifts in pedagogy – all while keeping course goals and program objectives at the forefront. We’ll focus on what is practical in a short time-frame and highlight readily available resources. We’ll hear from both veterans of online learning and educators who have just started teaching online in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Patricia Carbajales, Clemson University
- Peter Knoop, University of Michigan
- Diana Ter-Ghazaryan, University of Miami
- Joseph Kerski, University of Denver/Esri
- Jennifer Bernstein, USC/UCGIS
What: “Moving Your Course to Distance Learning” Webinar
When: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm EDT / 4pm PDT
- The Webinar recording can be found here.
- The slides from each presenter can be found here.