Webinar recording: Enabling Remote Access to ArcGIS: Options for Higher Education
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) causing colleges/universities to move classes online, educators are asking how to provide access to ArcGIS software for students working remotely.
This webinar presents options for remote access, emphasizing both on-premises virtualization (e.g., Citrix, VMware) and Cloud virtualization (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Azure). Learn from your colleagues with experience supporting ArcGIS in virtual environments.
- Peter Knoop, University of Michigan
- Peter Wiringa, University of Minnesota
- Seth Peery, Virginia Tech
- Jim Detwiler, Pennsylvania State University
- Wendy Guan, Harvard University
What: Enabling Remote Access to ArcGIS: Options for Higher Education Webinar
When: Thursday March 19, 2020 at 2:00 pm EDT / 11:00 am PDT