We are pleased to announce that the 2020 Esri User Conference will offer university-level students full conference access at the ! The Esri User Conference is the perfect opportunity to grow your peer network such as Esri Young Professionals Network, meet GIS professionals from numerous industries, and strengthen your own GIS skills through workshops and sessions. If you are unable to attend the entire week, consider the UC Student One Day Complimentary option.
Esri UC is the world's largest GIS conference and will take place July 13-17, 2020 in San Diego, California at the San Diego Convention Center. The UC University Student rate gives you access to 5 days of expert-led workshops, over 1,000 sessions, various networking events, hands on training, and demonstrations on latest GIS technology. Follow the instructions below on how to register.
Instructions for UC University Student registration:
- You’ll need an Esri Account. If you don’t have one, please create an Esri account here
- Go to the 2020 UC Registration page and click “Register Now”
- Sign in to your Esri Account
- Select if you are registering yourself or someone else
- Under the heading “Customer Information,” select “I don’t have a customer number”
- Select that you are an Attendee
- Select that you are attending UC, click Next
- Select UC University Student rate for $125, click Next
- Complete the required fields on the Personal Info page and click Review & Pay
- Enter payment details. Payment by credit card or check is required prior to UC –no cash will be accepted onsite
- Review the policy regarding personal information and check the box under the Notes field, if you consent
- Review the cancellation policy and check the box, if you agree
- Click Submit
- Your registration has been submitted and is pending review
You will receive an automated email with a link to book your hotel room at the conference rate. You will book your hotel online using this link provided in the automatic email. Each attendee has a personalized link, therefore, only one hotel reservation can be made per link.
For hotel questions, please contact the Esri Housing Bureau.
We can't wait to see you there!