This year at the Esri User Conference, we are offering university-level students full conference access at the discounted rate of $100! This is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in the GIS community, network with peers and professionals, and learn the tremendous impact GIS is making in the world and how you can be a part of it! If you can't attend the entire week, there is also a 1 day option for students that is complimentary.
Your full conference registration (again, only $100 for university students!) gives you access to 5 days of expert-led workshops, sessions, networking events, hands on training and demonstrations on latest GIS technology, and so much more! Esri UC will take place July 8 - 12, 2019 in San Diego, California at the San Diego Convention Center.
Instructions for Esri UC student registration:
1. You’ll need an Esri Account. If you don’t have one, please create an Esri account here.
2. Go to the 2019 UC Registration page and click “Register Now”
3. Sign in to your Esri Account
4. Select if you are registering yourself or someone else
5. Under the heading “Customer Information,” select “I don’t have a customer number”
6. Select that you are an Attendee
7. Select that you are attending UC and click Next
8. Select UC Student rate and click Next
9. Complete the required fields on the Personal Info page and click Review & Pay
10. Enter payment details. Payment by credit card or check is required prior to UC –no cash will be accepted onsite
11. Review the policy regarding personal information and check the box under the Notes field, if you consent
12. Review the cancellation policy and check the box , if you agree
13. Click Submit
14. Your registration has been submitted and is pending review
You will receive an automatic email with a link to book your hotel room at the conference rate. You will book your hotel online using this link provided in the automatic email. Each attendee has a personalized link, therefore, only one hotel reservation can be made per link. For hotel questions, please contact the Esri Housing Bureau.
We hope to see you there!