ArcGIS Pro 2.3 is here! Available now for download on My Esri. Existing ArcGIS Pro users will start getting update notifications when they start the app. This is the biggest release of ArcGIS Pro to date, packed with new capabilities, including those requested in User Ideas.
List of resources to get familiar with ArcGIS Pro 2.3:
- What’s new in ArcGIS Pro 2.3 (get-started doc)
- What's New in ArcGIS Pro 2.3 (video)
- Implemented Ideas in ArcGIS Pro 2.3 (blog)
- Implemented Ideas in ArcGIS Pro 2.3 (video)
- ArcGIS Pro 2.3 Is Here! (blog)
- ArcGIS Pro Blogs
- Switching to ArcGIS Pro from ArcMap (New Esri Press book – Jan/Feb 2019)
- Getting Started with ArcGIS Pro (New Edition (2nd) – Esri Press book – Jan 2019)
For ArcGIS Pro developers:
- What’s New for Developers at 2.3 (full listing of all the API changes)
- Community samples site (new code samples and guides)
- SDK Documentation wiki
In addition, visit Learn ArcGIS Pro and select ArcGIS Pro to try free online courses.
User ideas matter! Please keep submitting your ideas to make ArcGIS Pro (and other Esri products better). The ideas that get high votes will be likely be included in next releases.