Thanks to everyone who joined our “Teaching ArcGIS Enterprise” web meeting. Attached are some of the resources we discussed, the presenter slides, as well as the recording for those who didn’t make it.
- “ArcGIS Enterprise: Architecting Your Deployment” pdf (attached) – this document was created post-UC, given the increased interest and questions.
- Recording is here, along with slides (GeoNet could not handle files larger than 50MB).
- SSL certificate discussion – certainly a pain point to be aware of – explanation of different types of SSL certificates in the Enable HTTPS on your web server documentation – as discussed, likely a CA-signed certificate would be used, and self-signed certs are definitely not recommended.
- Ports used by various components of ArcGIS Enterprise – to be aware of:
- Blog on items to keep in mind when Launching ArcGIS Enterprise in AWS (or on any platform).
- ArcGIS Enterprise Functionality Matrix
- If anyone goes down the road of having ArcGIS Enterprise in individual student AWS instances, the proper way to obtain licensing for each student is through ArcGIS Developer Subscription.
- AWS Lambda service Siva mentioned – would be interesting to explore!
Feel free to post any further questions here.
Look forward to the Insights discussion on Oct 11 at 10am PDT.