• Disable option for ArcGIS online

score2270
    Implemented
    235 votes
    I would like the ability to disconnect from ArcGIS online in 10.1. Currently it appears that 10.1 is constantly connecting to ArcGIS online. Many groups are not going to use ArcGIS online and we would like the ability...
    gslim
    last modified by gslim
  • iPhone maps offline

score2250
    Implemented
    243 votes
    the ability to create an app that would run in ArcGIS for iOS that would contain an embedded map, and require no connectivity Note from Esri (Dec 18, 2014): Implemented in ArcGIS 10.2.2 for Server. Please check this ...
    jeffb1910
    last modified by jeffb1910
  • Release the GDBT for ArcGIS 10

score2180
    Implemented
    224 votes
    In the pre-conference survey, Mr. Dangermond answered the question "Will the geodatabase toolset become part of core ArcGIS Desktop?" Yes. This functionality will become a part of ArcGIS. There is an ongoing develop...
    mtrust
    last modified by mtrust
  • Add the ability to add dynamic calculated field with formula based on other fields

score2170
    Implemented
    219 votes
    Adding field with costumized formula that dynamicaly change the value based on the data entered on another fields. like in Excel
    nadiguy
    last modified by nadiguy
  • transparency settings for both fill and outline

score2140
    Implemented
    216 votes
    I would like to see an enhancement that allows the transparency of the fill and outline of a layer to be set independently. Many times i would like the fill to be semi-transparent, while keeping the outline with no tr...
    jrutkowski
    last modified by jrutkowski
  • Allow inserted pictures to display background transparency.

score1970
    Implemented
    199 votes
    I use many company logos for my various clients and to avoid having a white block-out on inserted logos it would be great to be able to use the image transparency without having to take it into Photoshop to insert my ...
    mgillespie-esristaff
    last modified by mgillespie-esristaff
  • More granular administrative control over user rights.

score1960
    Implemented
    198 votes
    Allow an administrator to control each individual user’s access to functions that consume credits.  There is a need to restrict users form consuming “Computation” credits.  The current cont...
    smitha@wsdot.wa.gov
    last modified by smitha@wsdot.wa.gov
  • Add basic find functionality to ArcGIS Pro table view!

score1920
    Implemented
    192 votes
    It appears there is no find functionality when viewing an attribute table in ArcGIS Pro? This is absolutely crazy it's one of the most basic requirements!   I cannot simply search a table/field for a value. In A...
    Hornbydd
    last modified by Hornbydd
  • Enable Tracking credits for Computational Services in ArcGIS Online

score1900
    Implemented
    192 votes
    For administrators of ArcGIS Online for Organization subscriptions, we need the ability to track credit use for not only feature services, but also computational services (e.g., geocoding, tile generation, routing, et...
    eendrulat
    last modified by eendrulat
  • Allow domain coded values in the geodatabase to be sorted on the code or the description.

score1840
    Implemented
    186 votes
    Allow domain coded values in the geodatabase to be sorted on the code or the description. Currently, domain coded values are stored in the geodatabase in the order in which they are defined in the Geodatabase Properti...
    DMoore-esristaff
    last modified by DMoore-esristaff
  • Improvement idea for survey123: create lines and polygons

score1820
    Implemented
    184 votes
    we've been trailing both esri collector and survey123 to ascertain what would best suit our business news need, and the feedback suggests that survey123 is the more popular choice.  There are however  some g...
    mrowley_environment
    last modified by mrowley_environment
  • UNDO, UNDO, UNDO

score1810
    Implemented
    185 votes
    Undo everything everywhere in ArcGIS! Please upgrade ArcGIS from prehistoric to professional level. Currently only about 40% are covered by undo functionality, the rest is irreversible. Missing undo in: Layer Propert...
    duri
    last modified by duri
  • CUDA / GPU Support

score1770
    Implemented
    193 votes
    Manifold GIS is using the GPU to slice through processing raster spatial tasks. I have no desire to use Manifold - I would prefer to use ArcMap, ArcCatalog, or Geoprocessing tasks on ArcGIS Server. I r...
    1_zoontf
    last modified by 1_zoontf
  • ArcGIS should provide the ability to modify the number of charaters for a field

score1770
    Implemented
    179 votes
    After creating a feature class, it would be convenient to modify the number of characters for a field without having to create a new field with the desired length and copy the data over.
    cdavis-esristaff
    last modified by cdavis-esristaff
  • Ability to edit in the table in ArcGIS Online via Default Viewer

score1700
    Implemented
    172 votes
    Ability to edit in the table in ArcGIS Online via Default Viewer.  Currently we can edit the data spatially.  We can filter in the table, Show/Hide Columns, but being flexible to change a value in the table ...
    Riverside
    last modified by Riverside
  • Stop the ArcGIS Pro table view jumping around when I calculate attributes

score1690
    Implemented
    169 votes
    When I calculate attributes in the table view in ArcGIS Pro, the view seems to refresh, and sends me back to the start of the table.  It also resets the column widths that I have modified so I can see the attribu...
    mggeagle-co-nz-esridist
    last modified by mggeagle-co-nz-esridist
  • Pause Drawing in ArcGIS Pro

score1660
    Implemented
    170 votes
    I'm using ArcGIS Pro Standard License v. 1.3.1.  I would like to see a pause drawing button in Pro as is currently available in ArcGIS Desktop.  This is helpful when adding complex features, large datasets, ...
    ptak_devnetinc
    last modified by ptak_devnetinc
  • Add Clip-To-Shape option to map frame in ArcGIS Pro

score1630
    Implemented
    169 votes
    In ArcMap you can clip the data frame to a layer or shape, it is a property of the data frame. This is an incredibly useful function for removing clutter from the map. This functionality does not appear to exist in Ar...
    Hornbydd
    last modified by Hornbydd
  • Labels Should Honor/Recognize "Clip to Shape" Property of a Data Frame

score1610
    Implemented
    165 votes
    Labeling should recognize that a data frame is being clipped to a shape and only place labels where they will be seen in their entirety. The way it is not labels get cut off and depending on the clip, in some places y...
    jcibor
    last modified by jcibor
  • Fewer clicks to Add Mask/Halo on Text/Symbol

score1600
    Implemented
    159 votes
    Currently requires about 14-20 clicks to add a halo to a label. Then the same to change it if you don't like the result!
    stacemaples
    last modified by stacemaples