• Increase size of Symbology dialog box

score670
    Implemented
    67 votes
    The Symbology dialog box is far too small both in terms of height and width. This makes it difficult to view and organise any symbols set, and having to do so much horizontal and vertical scrolling to view the symbols...
    Madgwick
    last modified by Madgwick
  • Start implementing ideas that have a large number of votes

score670
    Implemented
    73 votes
    If an idea has a large number of votes (let's say more than 5000), perhaps that is an indication that it is in fact a good idea and worthy of prioritisation for implementation. For example, the 64bit ArcGIS Deskt...
    forknuts
    last modified by forknuts
  • Support Related Records in ArcGIS Online Pop-ups

score670
    Implemented
    67 votes
    ArcGIS Online currently does not support related records in web map pop-ups.  The related records are viewable in table form in the web map, but this is not as clean or practical as the pop-up window.   The...
    phil_sherman
    last modified by phil_sherman
  • Enable users of ArcGIS online and Arc Explorer online to browse to add layers from the user's computer - And to upload and share that content

score660
    Implemented
    68 votes
    I just tried ArcGIS and Arc Explorer online.  After playing a moment with adding available layers, I wanted to add layers from my own computer to the map. That option is not available when the user clicks the "Ad...
    jblavin
    last modified by jblavin
  • Export Data... To Kml

score660
    Implemented
    70 votes
    As the keyhole markup language (kml\kmz) becomes an increasingly popular method of spatial data sharing, it would be helpful to have as many ways as possible to export a shapefile out to kml.   Currently this...
    CHSW03
    last modified by CHSW03
  • Expand search for multiple features in ArcGIS Online

score650
    Implemented
    67 votes
    The ArcGIS Online map allows for filtering layers but not a way to search for features within a layer. Currently, the only application template of which I am aware that allows searching for features in a map layer is ...
    mmartin
    last modified by mmartin
  • I Want ArcGlobe Integrated into ArcMap Not A Seperate Product

score650
    Implemented
    75 votes
     I like how ArcToolbox became integrated into ArcMap after ArcGIS 8, and how ArcCatalog has become integrated in ArcMap af ArcGIS 10, now lets finally put the 3D viewing/analysis in ArcMap.  This puts all of...
    ccabanero
    last modified by ccabanero
  • ArcGIS Mobile support for Multiple Photos linked to 1 feature.

score650
    Implemented
    65 votes
    This relates to supporting relationship classes with ArcGIS Mobile projects, but this ideas is specific to supporting a related table/link/object that stores photos linked to a collected feature. For example, in a dis...
  • Limit/Lock Map Extent in ArcGIS Online

score640
    Implemented
    64 votes
    It would be good to be able to fix the extent of a published map in ArcGIS Online. At present users can pan and zoom beyond the published maps extent. To lock that down and keep users in the published area of interest...
    webmapsolutions
    last modified by webmapsolutions
  • Export/Import Bookmarks in ArcGIS Pro

score630
    Implemented
    63 votes
    ArcGIS Desktop allowed you to save bookmarks in order to import them into other projects, but this appears to be missing in ArcGIS Pro. The feature was found in ArcGIS desktop by going to "Manage Bookmarks."   ...
    jlarson@enervest.net
    last modified by jlarson@enervest.net
  • Faster ArcGIS Server Map Draw Directly from SDE without Caching

score630
    Implemented
    67 votes
    ArcIMS performance using SDE data sources is so much faster the ArcGIS Server. I know caching is the thing to do to make map redraw fast in Server. We need to serve data dynamically right after it's posted to the...
    1_deddlemon
    last modified by 1_deddlemon
  • Generalize Vector Data on Export Settings

score620
    Implemented
    62 votes
    In ArcGIS Pro, exports in vector format are much larger than the same map exported from ArcMap.     Exporting to PDF from ArcGIS Pro is producing large file sizes     While Acrobat Pro’s op...
    sraretail
    last modified by sraretail
  • Set symbol color from RGB values in attribute table

score610
    Implemented
    63 votes
    The ability to set the fill colour for a symbol from RGB values stored in the attribute table of a shapefile/feature class. Sometimes an attribute table contains three seperate columns - Red, Green and Blue - that de...
    1_foconnor
    last modified by 1_foconnor
  • Native 64- bit ArcGIS Server and FME ESRI formats

score610
    Implemented
    63 votes
    It should be much easier to produce a native 64-bit ArcGIS Server build than a desktop build.  When will ArcGIS Server be available in native 64-bit?  Likewise, I can't use native 64-but FME Server until the...
    tstreltzer
    last modified by tstreltzer
  • Redesign the Symbology dialog

score600
    Implemented
    62 votes
    The Symbology tab of the layer has wasted space and needs to be larger.  If possible the dialog should be expandable, especially the symbology area of the dialog.  Failing that, the space usage of the dialog...
    rfairhur24
    last modified by rfairhur24
  • Shared hosting of GIS Services

score600
    Implemented
    62 votes
    I know that ESRI have been adding support for VPS/Dedicated web hosting through Amazon, but has there been a consideration for shared hosting.  You pay for just hosting, say a map service, and you pay based on us...
    cphill11
    last modified by cphill11
  • Ability to Add Records to Related Table in Collector

score600
    Implemented
    62 votes
    It would be nice if you had the ability to add data to a related table within Collector. For example, we are trying to put together a damage assessment tool. The point you'd collect with Collector would act as the pa...
    boyle.matt
    last modified by boyle.matt
  • ArcToolbox tool for starting, stopping, pausing, restart ArcGIS Server services

score600
    Implemented
    62 votes
    I would love to see an ArcToolbox tool that allows you to start, stop, pause or restart an individual ArcGIS Server service or all AGS services on your server at once.  I would use this tool in model bu...
    mseybold
    last modified by mseybold
  • Secure WMS Support for ArcGIS Online

score590
    Implemented
    59 votes
    Can Esri look into the provision of support for secure WMS feeds within ArcGIS.com Maps and ArcGIS Explorer Online?  We have many clients that publish secure services that would like to access them using ArcGIS O...
  • auto increment fields in ArcGIS or ArcPad

score590
    Implemented
    59 votes
    It would be great when features are created (say a Hydrant) that the number of the Hydrant is created & incremented automatically much the same as the Object ID field. This would be ideal in product...