• Introduce email notifications for ArcGIS.com group owners & members.

score1710
    Under Consideration
    173 votes
    It would make administering ArcGIS.com groups more convenient if owners could choose to be notified via email when someone requests to join their group.  Likewise, it would be useful for group members to learn vi...
    gbonynge
    last modified by gbonynge
  • Ability to edit in the table in ArcGIS Online via Default Viewer

score1700
    Implemented
    172 votes
    Ability to edit in the table in ArcGIS Online via Default Viewer.  Currently we can edit the data spatially.  We can filter in the table, Show/Hide Columns, but being flexible to change a value in the table ...
    Riverside
    last modified by Riverside
  • multiple leaders from a single label (i.e. "label clustering")

score1680
    Under Consideration
    178 votes
    AKA Label Clustering. Sometimes I have multiple features that I need to be distinct (for example, points that need to remain as multiple visible points as opposed to a clustered single point) but all of those points ...
    jwielki
    last modified by jwielki
  • Option to not use UTC time offset in ArcGIS Online

score1680
    Under Consideration
    170 votes
    Is it possible for ArcGIS Online to have an option to display date fields using local time instead of UTC time?  It is fine to store the dates in UTC, but it would be helpful if dates/times could be displayed in ...
    matt_kennedy-esristaff
    last modified by matt_kennedy-esristaff
  • Pause Drawing in ArcGIS Pro

score1670
    Implemented
    171 votes
    I'm using ArcGIS Pro Standard License v. 1.3.1.  I would like to see a pause drawing button in Pro as is currently available in ArcGIS Desktop.  This is helpful when adding complex features, large datasets, ...
    ptak_devnetinc
    last modified by ptak_devnetinc
  • Python Add-Ins for ArcGIS Pro

score1670
    Under Consideration
    169 votes
    We're just now getting the full functionality of Python in ArcMap via Python Add-Ins, but now everything is moving to ArcGIS Pro and I noticed that there are not any plans to include Python Add-Ins for Pro as well. I ...
    bchastain
    last modified by bchastain
  • State Tree Diagram for 10.1 and above

score1660
    Reviewed
    168 votes
    I have used the state tree diagram included in the GDBT tools included in 10.0.  I was dissapointed to find out at 10.1 this diagram is not included.  I spoke with ESRI Reps at the recent developers summit a...
    kwebb24
    last modified by kwebb24
  • Add Clip-To-Shape option to map frame in ArcGIS Pro

score1630
    Implemented
    169 votes
    In ArcMap you can clip the data frame to a layer or shape, it is a property of the data frame. This is an incredibly useful function for removing clutter from the map. This functionality does not appear to exist in Ar...
    Hornbydd
    last modified by Hornbydd
  • Provide support for KML Services in ArcMap and ArcCatalog.

score1620
    Partially Implemented
    170 votes
    Currently, there is no way to view KML Services directly, in ArcMap or ArcCatalog though you can view them in ArcGIS Explorer and ArcGlobe. It would be very useful to have the ability to consume KML Services in ArcMap...
    fmanjarrez-esristaff
    last modified by fmanjarrez-esristaff
  • Stop the ArcGIS Pro table view jumping around when I calculate attributes

score1610
    In Product Plan
    161 votes
    When I calculate attributes in the table view in ArcGIS Pro, the view seems to refresh, and sends me back to the start of the table.  It also resets the column widths that I have modified so I can see the attribu...
    mggeagle-co-nz-esridist
    last modified by mggeagle-co-nz-esridist
  • Ship ArcGIS System Monitor with ArcGIS Server Purchases

score1610
    Reviewed
    169 votes
         I would like to request that The most recent version of ArcGIS System Monitor be shipped with ArcGIS server purchases, and supported under maintenance. I would also like to suggest that those ...
    jsg23
    last modified by jsg23
  • Labels Should Honor/Recognize "Clip to Shape" Property of a Data Frame

score1610
    Implemented
    165 votes
    Labeling should recognize that a data frame is being clipped to a shape and only place labels where they will be seen in their entirety. The way it is not labels get cut off and depending on the clip, in some places y...
    jcibor
    last modified by jcibor
  • Fewer clicks to Add Mask/Halo on Text/Symbol

score1600
    Implemented
    159 votes
    Currently requires about 14-20 clicks to add a halo to a label. Then the same to change it if you don't like the result!
    stacemaples
    last modified by stacemaples
  • Attribute Editing

score1590
    Implemented
    163 votes
    In ArcGIS 10 the Attribute Editing window on the Editor toolbar has lost some useful functionality.  When I select a feature and want to edit its attributes, I now have to select the entire contents of a field in...
    jmward
    last modified by jmward
  • Save a Selection Set

score1570
    Reviewed
    169 votes
    I would like to have the ability to name and save/manage a selected set of features similar to saving Bookmarks.   In the same light, have a button that will allow me to "Reselect Previous".  If I have a ch...
    wkeyes
    last modified by wkeyes
  • Let ArcGIS Server Manager monitor if a mapservice is up and running and give notification if it is not!

score1560
    Reviewed
    158 votes
    Why can''t ArcGIS Server Manager not send notifications when critical mapservices are down? I can see that esri has some scripts that can do it and third part programs such as Application Manager by Man...
    1_andrease
    last modified by 1_andrease
  • ArcGIS Online Heatmap and Clustering

score1550
    Implemented
    155 votes
    Add clustering and heatmap functionality to the ArcGIS Online webmap viewers and application templates.  Both are available in the new Esri Maps for Office addin.  A similar implementation for Online wo...
    saalford
    last modified by saalford
  • Run more than one instance of ArcGIS Pro

score1550
    Implemented
    163 votes
    It's not possible to run more then one instances of ArcGIS Pro. Sometimes it's very useful od necessary to run two projects side by side.
    natalie.pieper
    last modified by natalie.pieper
  • "Pyramids" on vector feature classes for improved drawing speed!

score1540
    Partially Implemented
    166 votes
    Instead of generalizing feature classes into new generalized feature classes (making data management a nightmare), I would like the geodatabase to handle the "generalizing" by storing multiple levels of...
    svasshus
    last modified by svasshus
  • Just Get RID of the CREDITS!!!!

score1500
    Reviewed
    162 votes
    I am an Esri Business Partner. I have had conversations with every one of my clients about credit usage.   Every. Single. One.    In a world of ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Portal, Level 1 Users, Level 2 User...
    MicahW
    last modified by MicahW