• ArcGIS should provide the ability to modify the number of charaters for a field

score1770
    Implemented
    179 votes
    After creating a feature class, it would be convenient to modify the number of characters for a field without having to create a new field with the desired length and copy the data over.
    cdavis-esristaff
    last modified by cdavis-esristaff
  • Create tabular labels with multiple attribute fields

score1750
    Under Consideration
    181 votes
    Please add support for tabular labels that show multiple fields and support row/column totals and formatting similar to those available in Excel 2010. These should provide the following options when choosing the feat...
    1_MarcBate
    last modified by 1_MarcBate
  • Time slider widget for Operations Dashboard

score1740
    New
    176 votes
    Ability to embed a web map in an ArcGIS Operations Dashboard that has a time slider embedded in it. Joachim Bean  
    nkemphues_SD1
    last modified by nkemphues_SD1
  • Allow Production and Development Servers without extra licensing cost.

score1740
    Reviewed
    178 votes
    It would be good if I could set up a development server without having to purchase an edn licence on top of our ArcGIS server/sde/ims licence. All I want to do is make sure I can upgrade and test on a development mac...
    1_mhoyland
    last modified by 1_mhoyland
  • Open and Edit Attribute Table from ArcCatalog

score1730
    Reviewed
    187 votes
    many times I find myself needing to update data w/in a feature class but don't necessarily need the map itself.  like using a remote data table, it would be nice to just right-click to open and edit an attribute ...
    GIS4U2
    last modified by GIS4U2
  • Just Get RID of the CREDITS!!!!

score1720
    Reviewed
    184 votes
    I am an Esri Business Partner. I have had conversations with every one of my clients about credit usage.   Every. Single. One.    In a world of ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Portal, Level 1 Users, Level 2 User...
    MicahW
    last modified by MicahW
  • Ability to edit in the table in ArcGIS Online via Default Viewer

score1700
    Implemented
    172 votes
    Ability to edit in the table in ArcGIS Online via Default Viewer.  Currently we can edit the data spatially.  We can filter in the table, Show/Hide Columns, but being flexible to change a value in the table ...
    Riverside
    last modified by Riverside
  • Stop the ArcGIS Pro table view jumping around when I calculate attributes

score1690
    Implemented
    169 votes
    When I calculate attributes in the table view in ArcGIS Pro, the view seems to refresh, and sends me back to the start of the table.  It also resets the column widths that I have modified so I can see the attribu...
    mggeagle-co-nz-esridist
    last modified by mggeagle-co-nz-esridist
  • Pause Drawing in ArcGIS Pro

score1660
    Implemented
    170 votes
    I'm using ArcGIS Pro Standard License v. 1.3.1.  I would like to see a pause drawing button in Pro as is currently available in ArcGIS Desktop.  This is helpful when adding complex features, large datasets, ...
    ptak_devnetinc
    last modified by ptak_devnetinc
  • State Tree Diagram for 10.1 and above

score1660
    Reviewed
    168 votes
    I have used the state tree diagram included in the GDBT tools included in 10.0.  I was dissapointed to find out at 10.1 this diagram is not included.  I spoke with ESRI Reps at the recent developers summit a...
    kwebb24
    last modified by kwebb24
  • Support More Robust Symbology Hatching

score1660
    Reviewed
    166 votes
    For map (feature) services hosted on ArcGIS Online, only hollow- and solid-fill polygon symbology is effectively supported.  Feature services can be published that use polygon hatching symbols, but the hatching w...
    TWSAdmin
    last modified by TWSAdmin
  • Add Clip-To-Shape option to map frame in ArcGIS Pro

score1630
    Implemented
    169 votes
    In ArcMap you can clip the data frame to a layer or shape, it is a property of the data frame. This is an incredibly useful function for removing clutter from the map. This functionality does not appear to exist in Ar...
    Hornbydd
    last modified by Hornbydd
  • Provide support for KML Services in ArcMap and ArcCatalog.

score1620
    Partially Implemented
    170 votes
    Currently, there is no way to view KML Services directly, in ArcMap or ArcCatalog though you can view them in ArcGIS Explorer and ArcGlobe. It would be very useful to have the ability to consume KML Services in ArcMap...
    fmanjarrez-esristaff
    last modified by fmanjarrez-esristaff
  • Ship ArcGIS System Monitor with ArcGIS Server Purchases

score1610
    Reviewed
    169 votes
         I would like to request that The most recent version of ArcGIS System Monitor be shipped with ArcGIS server purchases, and supported under maintenance. I would also like to suggest that those ...
    deleted-user-8KkqhMYcTNGx
    last modified by deleted-user-8KkqhMYcTNGx
  • Labels Should Honor/Recognize "Clip to Shape" Property of a Data Frame

score1610
    Implemented
    165 votes
    Labeling should recognize that a data frame is being clipped to a shape and only place labels where they will be seen in their entirety. The way it is not labels get cut off and depending on the clip, in some places y...
    jcibor
    last modified by jcibor
  • Fewer clicks to Add Mask/Halo on Text/Symbol

score1600
    Implemented
    159 votes
    Currently requires about 14-20 clicks to add a halo to a label. Then the same to change it if you don't like the result!
    stacemaples
    last modified by stacemaples
  • Attribute Editing

score1590
    Implemented
    163 votes
    In ArcGIS 10 the Attribute Editing window on the Editor toolbar has lost some useful functionality.  When I select a feature and want to edit its attributes, I now have to select the entire contents of a field in...
    jmward
    last modified by jmward
  • Save a Selection Set

score1580
    Reviewed
    170 votes
    I would like to have the ability to name and save/manage a selected set of features similar to saving Bookmarks.   In the same light, have a button that will allow me to "Reselect Previous".  If I have a ch...
    wkeyes
    last modified by wkeyes
  • Support Arcade Expressions in Collector

score1570
    Partially Implemented
    159 votes
    Expedite support for Arcade expressions in Collector.   The new Arcade expression language offers some wonderful, and critical, functionality for maps created in ArcGIS Online. However, that functionality is not...
    tom.rippetoe
    last modified by tom.rippetoe
  • Let ArcGIS Server Manager monitor if a mapservice is up and running and give notification if it is not!

score1560
    Reviewed
    158 votes
    Why can''t ArcGIS Server Manager not send notifications when critical mapservices are down? I can see that esri has some scripts that can do it and third part programs such as Application Manager by Man...
    1_andrease
    last modified by 1_andrease