• The ArcGIS Mobile should support table relationships

score2010
    Not in Current Product Plan
    205 votes
    It would be great to replica the relationships on client map mobile cache, so that we can query the related information.
    1_jian
    last modified by 1_jian
  • Allow user to switch license levels  and view Desktop Administrator without exiting ArcMap

score2000
    Reviewed
    208 votes
    Currently, if a user has checked out an ArcView license but then want to run a tool that is only available with an ArcInfo license they must exit the application (ArcMap, ArcCatalog, etc.), open Desktop Administrator,...
    cdoering
    last modified by cdoering
  • Allow inserted pictures to display background transparency.

score1970
    Implemented
    199 votes
    I use many company logos for my various clients and to avoid having a white block-out on inserted logos it would be great to be able to use the image transparency without having to take it into Photoshop to insert my ...
    mgillespie-esristaff
    last modified by mgillespie-esristaff
  • More granular administrative control over user rights.

score1960
    Implemented
    198 votes
    Allow an administrator to control each individual user’s access to functions that consume credits.  There is a need to restrict users form consuming “Computation” credits.  The current cont...
    smitha@wsdot.wa.gov
    last modified by smitha@wsdot.wa.gov
  • Edit and Query Related Records in an AGO webmap, Web AppBuilder, and other web app templates

score1950
    Partially Implemented
    207 votes
    Recent updates to ArcGIS Online allow editing of tables and related tables within the Items Content pane only, not through an ArcGIS Online webmap, nor through any widgets in Web AppBuilder or web app templates.  ...
    Ryan.Nosek_DuPage
    last modified by Ryan.Nosek_DuPage
  • Set map symbol styles based on attribute from relationship table in ArcGIS online

score1930
    Reviewed
    199 votes
    It's great now that ArcGIS online supports relationship classes. It makes it easy to insert multiple inspections on an asset.  However, it's difficult for an inspector to visually see which assets they have alrea...
    Georgie.Cassar
    last modified by Georgie.Cassar
  • Add basic find functionality to ArcGIS Pro table view!

score1920
    Implemented
    192 votes
    It appears there is no find functionality when viewing an attribute table in ArcGIS Pro? This is absolutely crazy it's one of the most basic requirements!   I cannot simply search a table/field for a value. In A...
    Hornbydd
    last modified by Hornbydd
  • Custom symbol galleries for ArcGIS Online

score1920
    In Product Plan
    194 votes
    A key resource for achieving the goal of organizational branding, quality, and consistency in map authoring and publishing is a coordinated set of map symbols. An organization that is administering an ArcGIS Online su...
    jankanp
    last modified by jankanp
  • Merge GDBT, MXDPERFSTAT, GDBDesigner, GDBDiagrammer, GDBReporter into ONE extension

score1920
    New
    198 votes
    Merge the following tools into ONE CORE ArcGIS Extention: GDBT Geodatabase Toolset - http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/extensions/gdbt/download.html I liked the 9.2 GDBT with MXDPEFTSTAT embeded in ArcMap, please ...
    mmarques-esristaff
    last modified by mmarques-esristaff
  • Python Add-Ins for ArcGIS Pro

score1910
    Not in Current Product Plan
    193 votes
    We're just now getting the full functionality of Python in ArcMap via Python Add-Ins, but now everything is moving to ArcGIS Pro and I noticed that there are not any plans to include Python Add-Ins for Pro as well. I ...
    bchastain
    last modified by bchastain
  • Enable Tracking credits for Computational Services in ArcGIS Online

score1900
    Implemented
    192 votes
    For administrators of ArcGIS Online for Organization subscriptions, we need the ability to track credit use for not only feature services, but also computational services (e.g., geocoding, tile generation, routing, et...
    eendrulat
    last modified by eendrulat
  • Introduce email notifications for ArcGIS.com group owners & members.

score1890
    Under Consideration
    191 votes
    It would make administering ArcGIS.com groups more convenient if owners could choose to be notified via email when someone requests to join their group.  Likewise, it would be useful for group members to learn vi...
    gbonynge
    last modified by gbonynge
  • Notify users a Survey123 form has been updated

score1870
    Implemented
    187 votes
    The idea is that once an author has published a Survey123 form for users, that the author has the opportunity to check a box sending an alert to the users that the form has been updated.   The user will receive ...
    mbrueningesi
    last modified by mbrueningesi
  • multiple leaders from a single label (i.e. "label clustering")

score1840
    Under Consideration
    194 votes
    AKA Label Clustering. Sometimes I have multiple features that I need to be distinct (for example, points that need to remain as multiple visible points as opposed to a clustered single point) but all of those points ...
    jwielki
    last modified by jwielki
  • Export PDF maps with Hyperlinks active

score1840
    Reviewed
    186 votes
    The ability to link features by using hyperlinks is great.   GPS cameras have made taking photos with geographic location and orientation very easy.  Making a point feature with this information, as well as...
    spiff88
    last modified by spiff88
  • Allow domain coded values in the geodatabase to be sorted on the code or the description.

score1840
    Implemented
    186 votes
    Allow domain coded values in the geodatabase to be sorted on the code or the description. Currently, domain coded values are stored in the geodatabase in the order in which they are defined in the Geodatabase Properti...
    DMoore-esristaff
    last modified by DMoore-esristaff
  • Improvement idea for survey123: create lines and polygons

score1820
    Implemented
    184 votes
    we've been trailing both esri collector and survey123 to ascertain what would best suit our business news need, and the feedback suggests that survey123 is the more popular choice.  There are however  some g...
    mrowley_environment
    last modified by mrowley_environment
  • UNDO, UNDO, UNDO

score1810
    Implemented
    185 votes
    Undo everything everywhere in ArcGIS! Please upgrade ArcGIS from prehistoric to professional level. Currently only about 40% are covered by undo functionality, the rest is irreversible. Missing undo in: Layer Propert...
    duri
    last modified by duri
  • Time slider widget for Operations Dashboard

score1800
    New
    182 votes
    Ability to embed a web map in an ArcGIS Operations Dashboard that has a time slider embedded in it. Joachim Bean  
    nkemphues_SD1
    last modified by nkemphues_SD1
  • CUDA / GPU Support

score1770
    Implemented
    193 votes
    Manifold GIS is using the GPU to slice through processing raster spatial tasks. I have no desire to use Manifold - I would prefer to use ArcMap, ArcCatalog, or Geoprocessing tasks on ArcGIS Server. I r...
    1_zoontf
    last modified by 1_zoontf