• Publish Survey123 in Specific Folders

score400
    Reviewed
    40 votes
    In order to help keep large organizations content organized, be able to chose which folder to publish the Survey123 Form and Feature to in the ArcGIS Online Content -> My Content -> Folders.  For an example...
    MBDriscoll
    last modified by MBDriscoll
  • Save Survey123 designs and surveys in a conventional folder

score140
    New
    14 votes
    Survey123 saves forms to a folder it creates at C:\Users\<username>\ArcGIS. In our organization, that folder is not backed up or migrated to new PCs, so users will lose their survey designs and downloaded forms....
    shawjs
    last modified by shawjs
  • Survey123 ability to have survey stored on a network drive

score520
    Reviewed
    54 votes
    It would be nice to have the ability when creating a survey with connect to set a different default location to save the surveys, ie: a network folder. This way admin or other staff that are collaborating on a project...
    gplumley
    last modified by gplumley
  • Survey123 - Feature report template, field in report file name

score330
    Implemented
    33 votes
    When exporting large batches of report forms in Survey123, it would be tremendously helpful to be able to include field data as part of the exported file names.   As present, it appears that one can one specify ...
    ByronTsang
    last modified by ByronTsang
  • Add support for multiple Survey123 form editors

score440
    In Product Plan
    44 votes
    Hi there,   Is there a way to update Survey123 so that more than one person can edit a form?   It would be great if you could be shared as an editor on a Survey123 form on AGOL, and then have the option to...
    sroybal_usfs
    last modified by sroybal_usfs
  • Survey123 App Auto Updates Form

score450
    Implemented
    45 votes
    I think it would be nice if the Survey123 App could check and automatically update it's survey form if a new version was published.  The mobile user would no longer have to delete and download the form again to b...
    jkelly_5
    last modified by jkelly_5
  • Notify users a Survey123 form has been updated

score1870
    Implemented
    187 votes
    The idea is that once an author has published a Survey123 form for users, that the author has the opportunity to check a box sending an alert to the users that the form has been updated.   The user will receive ...
    mbrueningesi
    last modified by mbrueningesi
  • Create a report to summarize data from multiple surveys in Survey123

score160
    In Product Plan
    16 votes
    The custom feature report templates option in Survey123 is extremely useful, but it could be enhanced by allowing for users to generate reports that combine data from multiple surveys.    Example:  mul...
    kclark_Angler
    last modified by kclark_Angler
  • Additional Survey123 report options

score160
    Implemented
    16 votes
    I am aware that ability to export survey responses in bulk to PDFs is in the works. I would just like to suggest some additional features that relate to this. It would be extremely useful if one could change the ...
    ABCanty
    last modified by ABCanty
  • iOS Split View Support for Collector

score120
    Implemented
    12 votes
    We currently have a mobile workflow that requires our users to manually switch back-and-forth between Collector and Survey 123. This is due to the lack of a callback feature in Survey 123 to return to Collector once a...
    nkoopman_ton
    last modified by nkoopman_ton
  • Allow Submitters to edit their submissions in survey123.com

score110
    Already Offered
    11 votes
    It would be really great if approved submiters could Edit their responses to the survey, on their computer, on survey123.argis.com.    I work with inspectors who try to fill out the majority of the survey f...
    MichaelVanHatten_OGM
    last modified by MichaelVanHatten_OGM
  • Allow other users to export reports in Survey123

score60
    Already Offered
    6 votes
    As I understand it, exporting Survey123 reports is currently limited to the survey's creator.  I write many of the surveys for my organization but the workers are the ones that use them.  Those worker's mana...
    abutterer
    last modified by abutterer
  • Extend Webhooks also for features in the Enterprise portal/ArcGIS Online

score40
    In Product Plan
    4 votes
    Dear all,   I would like to ask you for consideration to extends webhooks functionality also for features (create, update, delete) in feature layers (hosted/referenced) in ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS. &#...
  • Save Survey123 feature report naming conventions

score10
    New
    1 vote
    Now that we can use attribute fields in feature report names, it would be very helpful to save naming conventions (much like we save report templates)  
    rblash
    last modified by rblash
  • Photo Repeats (S123) to Show Up in Attachment Viewer

score60
    New
    6 votes
    Hi, I was wondering if it will be possible to show photo repeats (Survey123) as a field to show in the attachment viewer webapp?   I understand that photo repeats currently don't appear as attachments in AG...
    FuelRelief
    last modified by FuelRelief
  • Hide Map in Survey123 Geopoints Widget

score10
    New
    1 vote
    I have a Survey123 survey that uses geopoints to hit our custom geocoder for address verficiation. I'd like to have the option to turn off the map in the geopoints widget and just have the address search bar. This sur...
    lcecil5
    last modified by lcecil5
  • Add Survey123 skip logic to navigate to pages

score40
    New
    4 votes
    Following up on this thread on skip-logic in Survey123 connect, I would like to see skip logic extended to groups that are used to page the Survey123 forms. Currently when a group is used for paging the form and ...
    maho
    last modified by maho
  • Survey 123 Multiple Choice Field Results for Narrative Use

score100
    New
    10 votes
    I am suggesting a better approach to how survey results deals with multiple choice questions in feature layers hosted in ArcGIS Online. The display issue with Survey123 is how it handles multiple-choice questions...
    asxantos
    last modified by asxantos
  • Add streaming feature to geotrace/geoshape in Survey123

score350
    Reviewed
    35 votes
    A streaming feature (similar to Collector) would be helpful for creating geotrace and geoshape features in Survey123.  The current vertex method does not allow for a user to easily collect a feature by streaming....
    ojalarao
    last modified by ojalarao
  • Using a choice_filter with a select_multiple field.

score50
    New
    5 votes
    Allow users to answer a select_one yes_no question and if the answer is 'yes', than they can select_multiple options from a filtered choice list. If the answer is no, than the select_multiple question is not rele...
    ABasinAdmin
    last modified by ABasinAdmin