• Add support for multiple Survey123 form editors

score280
    Reviewed
    28 votes
    Hi there,   Is there a way to update Survey123 so that more than one person can edit a form?   It would be great if you could be shared as an editor on a Survey123 form on AGOL, and then have the option to...
    sroybal_usfs
    last modified by sroybal_usfs
  • Add streaming feature to geotrace/geoshape in Survey123

score110
    New
    11 votes
    A streaming feature (similar to Collector) would be helpful for creating geotrace and geoshape features in Survey123.  The current vertex method does not allow for a user to easily collect a feature by streaming....
    ojalarao
    last modified by ojalarao
  • Image Scan to text question

score10
    New
    1 vote
    It would be nice to have Survey123 have an image scan that can read photo ids/credit cards/documents and then interpret the numbers/text into a read only or editable text box.    My application would e...
    salvaleonrp
    last modified by salvaleonrp
  • Make autocomplete fields compatible with prefilled data from existing feature service

score10
    New
    1 vote
    Make the autocomplete field type compatible with an existing feature service, so that the existing data is displayed when this field type is used. 
    gem_elburg
    last modified by gem_elburg
  • Copy details from one survey to a new one in Survey123

score80
    Reviewed
    8 votes
    I have a user who is using Survey123 to interview their clients and contacts, and they sometimes have repeats of these.  They would like to be able to take a survey from the inbox and duplicate all the contact in...
    asmyrk
    last modified by asmyrk
  • Auto populate favorite answer(s) as default value in Survey123

score110
    Reviewed
    11 votes
    My users often have the need to repeat answers to survey questions throughout their entire day's data collection effort. To help with this it would be great to see an enhancement to the Favorite Answer functionality i...
    btkinal_SyrUniv
    last modified by btkinal_SyrUniv
  • Build dynamic "where" condition in Inbox using parameters from url scheme

score60
    Under Consideration
    6 votes
    It would be useful to filter existing features using parameters passed to Survey. The actual Inbox (2.1) uses some dynamic parameters: username, email, firstname, lastname: the idea is to expand this capability includ...
  • Multiple Inboxes for Survey123

score90
    New
    9 votes
    Recently my team and I started utilizing the Inbox functionality in order to facilitate a specific workflow for one of our projects. An interesting idea that we came up with is the concept of Multiple Inboxes. This wo...
    rjmarros
    last modified by rjmarros
  • Barcode reader/scanner for Survey123 field app Inbox search

score80
    New
    8 votes
    A great addition to the Survey123 inbox search functionality would be the ability to scan a barcode into the inbox search window. We have assets marked with barcodes which we visit repeatedly and have to manually ente...
    btkinal_SyrUniv
    last modified by btkinal_SyrUniv
  • Photo Preview in Survey123

score220
    New
    22 votes
    Add ability to see an attached photo at full screen size in Survey123 and not just the thumbnail shown in the form. This would be to verify the quality and suitability of the photo b...
    mbraymen_usfs
    last modified by mbraymen_usfs
  • Survey123 Inbox - Allow user to interact with value of query being applied

score30
    New
    3 votes
    This idea is meant to allow for both the publisher of the survey and the surveyor using the survey to define a value for the query being conducted within the "Inbox" through an interaction from the surveyor prior to a...
    mbrueningesi
    last modified by mbrueningesi
  • Survey123 Inbox text to chg color per condition

score20
    New
    2 votes
    When using an inbox query like: UserAssigned=${username} AND InsStatus='InProgress' OR InsStatus='FieldComplete' OR InsStatus='WaitingOnRepair' I'd like the 'WaitingOnRepair' to change to color orange when the 'Prop...
    WILLIAM51
    last modified by WILLIAM51
  • Organise surveys in folders in the Survey123 mobile app

score20
    New
    2 votes
    Hello,   As more and more users use surveys in our company, the Survey123 mobile gets incredibly crowded with surveys when we click on "Download surveys". Would it be possible to rearrange surveys in folders ? ...
    AO_VD_ENV1
    last modified by AO_VD_ENV1
  • Survey123 Allow Photo's To Be Viewed And Added To Sent Surveys

score20
    New
    2 votes
    It would be very helpful to be able to view existing photo's and add new photo's to surveys that have already been sent.   Proposed Workflow Existing data gets created by inspectors submitting surveys and assig...
    JHabel09
    last modified by JHabel09
  • Add Dynamically Persistent Answers in Survey123

score150
    Reviewed
    15 votes
    When working with larger, more complex surveys. I find that there is often a real need to see what you had previously entered for a specific question. The "Set answers as favorite" option attempts to address this but ...
    j.tesco.10
    last modified by j.tesco.10
  • Survey123 Copy Survey from Inbox

score90
    New
    9 votes
    I would like to request that within Survey123 there be the option to make copies of surveys from the Inbox such as there is from the Sent folder.   We have created a survey form from a hosted feature service. In ...
    kkoz490
    last modified by kkoz490
  • Image repeats stored as real attachments (instead of pushed to related tables)

score620
    Reviewed
    62 votes
    It would be great to be able to capture multiple photos with a repeat without pushing the attachments to a related table.  This would get the best of repeats (unlimited photos) and adding image questions to...
    zkovacs
    last modified by zkovacs
  • Survey123 Repeat question plus sign

score10
    New
    1 vote
    We use repeat questions for inspections and they are long, it would be great the have the plus sign above these questions. We also inspect the same item many times, so it would be nice to ADD survey (plus sign) OR to...
    WILLIAM51
    last modified by WILLIAM51
  • Notify users a Survey123 form has been updated

score1670
    Under Consideration
    167 votes
    The idea is that once an author has published a Survey123 form for users, that the author has the opportunity to check a box sending an alert to the users that the form has been updated.   The user will receive ...
    mbrueningesi
    last modified by mbrueningesi
  • Photo Repeats (S123) to Show Up in Attachment Viewer

score40
    New
    4 votes
    Hi, I was wondering if it will be possible to show photo repeats (Survey123) as a field to show in the attachment viewer webapp?   I understand that photo repeats currently don't appear as attachments in AG...
    FuelRelief
    last modified by FuelRelief