• Improve offline maps for Survey123, similar to those in Collector

score90
    Implemented
    9 votes
    Add Collector-type mapping ability to Survey123. I have been trying to get custom basemaps to work in Survey123 and have found the whole process extremely cumbersome. The help documents state that I should be able to ...
    pfroemke_usfs
    last modified by pfroemke_usfs
  • Survey123 Copy Survey from Inbox

score170
    Implemented
    19 votes
    I would like to request that within Survey123 there be the option to make copies of surveys from the Inbox such as there is from the Sent folder.   We have created a survey form from a hosted feature service. In ...
    kkoz490
    last modified by kkoz490
  • Create a report to summarize data from multiple surveys in Survey123

score170
    Implemented
    17 votes
    The custom feature report templates option in Survey123 is extremely useful, but it could be enhanced by allowing for users to generate reports that combine data from multiple surveys.    Example:  mul...
    kclark_Angler
    last modified by kclark_Angler
  • Survey123 Field App - Disable Collect Option

score180
    Implemented
    18 votes
    Giving the flexibility to disable the "Collect" option on the Survey123 field app would be helpful when users would rather rely on the Inbox capabilities of editing existing features.   Updating the editing capa...
    JENKINGA
    last modified by JENKINGA
  • Barcode reader/scanner for Survey123 field app Inbox search

score210
    Implemented
    21 votes
    A great addition to the Survey123 inbox search functionality would be the ability to scan a barcode into the inbox search window. We have assets marked with barcodes which we visit repeatedly and have to manually ente...
    btkinal_SyrUniv
    last modified by btkinal_SyrUniv
  • PDF Attachments and Excel config in Survey123

score500
    Implemented
    50 votes
    I have begun using Survey123 along with Geoform and I am finding things that I love about each that I would really like to implement since neither by themselves has the functionality that I am looking for.   ...
    deleted-user-FTxtuSQd67Ur
    last modified by deleted-user-FTxtuSQd67Ur
  • Survey123 – allow a survey to open the 'Inbox' menu by default instead of the 'Collect' menu, when a survey is launched from another application with the 'arcgis-survey123://?itemID=' Custom URL Scheme

score690
    Implemented
    69 votes
    We use Collector integrated with Survey123 to update, validate and collect attributes of existing features in the field. Collector is used for updating the geometry - change features location or add missing features ...
    Ayelet123
    last modified by Ayelet123
  • Survey123 pulldata from an existing feature service

score740
    Implemented
    74 votes
    It will be useful if the pulldata functionality in Survey123 can extract ‘@geopoint’ XY data from an existing feature service in ArcGIS Online / Portal for ArcGIS. This will allow users to verify/update ex...
  • Image repeats stored as real attachments (instead of pushed to related tables)

score850
    Implemented
    85 votes
    It would be great to be able to capture multiple photos with a repeat without pushing the attachments to a related table.  This would get the best of repeats (unlimited photos) and adding image questions to...
    zkovacs
    last modified by zkovacs
  • Use webmaps from AGOL or Portal in Survey123

score1160
    Implemented
    116 votes
    Right now you could use standard Maps in Survey123.   It would be nice to look at Features from a Webmap in AGOL or Portal in order to use your organisations or public data to help the user to know if he is in t...
    johan.ekenstedt_sveaskog
    last modified by johan.ekenstedt_sveaskog
  • More gallery items on new Home Page configuration

score0
    New
    0 votes
    Our company has groups based on department or function within the company, and we have many more than just 5 of them.  I would like the ability to put unlimited number of gallery items on the new home page. ...
    gwenwolph
    last modified by gwenwolph
  • Web App Builder should honour custom web map popup formatting

score90
    New
    9 votes
    I've been informed by ESRI support that the line spacing of pop-ups in Web App Builder is hard coded. This means that line spacing in web map popups configured using the custom formatting option will not be repre...
    AlexHoweBCC
    last modified by AlexHoweBCC
  • Situation Awareness Tool - font colour incorrect

score20
    Not in Current Product Plan
    2 votes
    When changing the theme style from dark to light style, the Situation Awareness Tool does not update in font colour. The font colour remains white and I cannot see anything in the tool, rendering it useless.   P...
  • Local Government Solution "Address Data Management" Tools for ArcPro

score160
    Implemented
    16 votes
    Create a set of "Address Data Management" tools from the ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government template for ArcPro.
    kaoliver
    last modified by kaoliver
  • Allow side-by-side photos in StoryMaps

score240
    Under Consideration
    24 votes
    In the new StoryMaps, it doesn't seem possible to have photos side-by-side. For example, see the photos below. This is from a Story Map Cascade, with three photos added next to each other. Would it be possible to add ...
    AndySiegel
    last modified by AndySiegel
  • ArcGIS Earth and Streetview

score20
    New
    2 votes
    Hi there,   I think to have a fuller experience of ArcGIS Earth you need to include the ability to visualise Streetview or the equivalent. Especially if the expectation is that ArcGIS Earth will fill the void of...
  • Show Unsorted Field Names in ArcGIS Pro Delete Field Tool

score0
    Reviewed
    0 votes
    In ArcGIS Pro, the Delete Field tool displays field aliases, sorted in alphabetical order.  The problem is the tables I want to delete fields from have several autogenerated fields.  It's easy for me to pick...
    ADES_LMurray
    last modified by ADES_LMurray
  • See previously captured features from Survey123 form within map window

score40
    New
    4 votes
    The idea is that you would be able to see all of the features being collected within the current form within any geometry/map question. Meaning, if you have a form that contains multiple geometry types for points, lin...
    mbrueningesi
    last modified by mbrueningesi
  • Tally sheet format for repeats

score170
    New
    17 votes
    I want to begin by saying that our company has been using Survey123 for the past 2 years and finding it quite helpful for our field work. We are always excited by the new developments and the continuing improvements w...
    wunderlea
    last modified by wunderlea
  • Image banners for ArcGIS.com homepage

score0
    New
    0 votes
    Would it be possible to add more cover images for Archie.com organisation home page so images rotate / random display when visited. At moment it just uses one uploaded or default ESRI image. A gallery supply of multip...
    c.graham_QueensUB
    last modified by c.graham_QueensUB