• Constraint messages to show up on the fly

score10
    New
    1 vote
    Hi team,   I'd like to request an option for constraint messages to show up (instantly) when an user incorrectly fills in a field. Currently, users only see these messages when they go to submit the surveys. ...
  • Automatically Refresh Inbox when Inbox Button in Selected

score40
    New
    4 votes
    It will be really valuable to have an setting in Connect that have the inbox refreshed manually or automatically.    In our workflow: User A enters new "item 1" and related information into inventory (set as...
    jvarasanz
    last modified by jvarasanz
  • Option to suppress "position source closed error" in Survey123 app

score160
    New
    16 votes
    We can suppress alerts related to having location services disabled in surveys themselves, but it would be nice to also suppress this screen on startup:   We use Survey123 for a number of data collection workf...
  • Survey123 Field App - Disable Collect Option

score110
    New
    11 votes
    Giving the flexibility to disable the "Collect" option on the Survey123 field app would be helpful when users would rather rely on the Inbox capabilities of editing existing features.   Updating the editing capa...
    JENKINGA
    last modified by JENKINGA
  • smart tv as a catalyst to present gis maps for meeting rooms

score10
    New
    1 vote
    Hello,    My name is Brian i work for a utility company as a supervisor, my duties range greatly. but one that i am most proud of is maintaining our gis data base and gis map. i have been involved with our ...
    OBWAGIS
    last modified by OBWAGIS
  • Add feature reports to Survey123 Enterprise (on premises)

score240
    Reviewed
    24 votes
    Deploying Survey123 on premises is a great possibility, allowing organizations to keep all ESRI resources & traffic within the organization (for instance, this is a legal requirement for many governmental bodies o...
    htouyeras_1
    last modified by htouyeras_1
  • Suppress Survey123 Form Submit Button

score40
    New
    4 votes
    We like the ability to create interactive and informative forms quickly using XLSForms and would like the ability to suppress the Submit Button on a survey123 form.  We just want to show some relevant information...
    dot_mmekuria
    last modified by dot_mmekuria
  • Extend Webhooks also for features in the Enterprise portal/ArcGIS Online

score30
    Under Consideration
    3 votes
    Dear all,   I would like to ask you for consideration to extends webhooks functionality also for features (create, update, delete) in feature layers (hosted/referenced) in ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS. &#...
  • Count select multiple

score20
    New
    2 votes
    It'd be great if there were a way to create a count of how many times a property was selected from a select_multiple option. I.e. If you have a grid index .svg and you wanted to create a count of how many times a sig...
    mamulderLA
    last modified by mamulderLA
  • Notify users a Survey123 form has been updated

score1860
    In Product Plan
    186 votes
    The idea is that once an author has published a Survey123 form for users, that the author has the opportunity to check a box sending an alert to the users that the form has been updated.   The user will receive ...
    mbrueningesi
    last modified by mbrueningesi
  • Survey123 - Image Question Disabled in Inbox

score280
    Reviewed
    28 votes
    I have based a survey off of an existing feature class with attachments enabled. The field technicians would like to now go out and select that existing point/survey from the inbox and add an image but the image quest...
    Heather38
    last modified by Heather38
  • Include Attachment ObjectID in Survey123 Webhook Payload

score10
    New
    1 vote
    Survey123 webhook payloads are strange. In general, its somewhat challenging to utilize, due to the different data structures used, and where the object id's get passed and where they get omitted.   For example...
    roemhildtg
    last modified by roemhildtg
  • Survey123 Inbox - Allow user to interact with value of query being applied

score50
    New
    5 votes
    This idea is meant to allow for both the publisher of the survey and the surveyor using the survey to define a value for the query being conducted within the "Inbox" through an interaction from the surveyor prior to a...
    mbrueningesi
    last modified by mbrueningesi
  • Using a choice_filter with a select_multiple field.

score0
    New
    0 votes
    Allow users to answer a select_one yes_no question and if the answer is 'yes', than they can select_multiple options from a filtered choice list. If the answer is no, than the select_multiple question is not rele...
    ABasinAdmin
    last modified by ABasinAdmin
  • Allow setting extent for image-map appearance

score120
    New
    12 votes
    Currently the extent (dimension) of image-map appearance when displaying svg images as clickable items is dependent on both the image dimensions and device type/orientation.  For example, a wide svg image (...
  • Add "Smart/Adaptive" appearance style to select one lists

score30
    New
    3 votes
    We have an old Access DB that auto sorts the last item picked to the top of the next drop down box.  That way if you have a list of 1,500 options but only use 10 each day - those 10 are at the top of the list - s...
    dougbrowning
    last modified by dougbrowning
  • Reduce Excessive Credit Cost of Survey123 Feature Reports

score1050
    Under Consideration
    105 votes
    Hi,       After the Oct 2019 update of AGOL ESRI has decided to implemented a hefty cost to produce Survey123 reports. At 2.5 credits per report you can quickly blow through your available credit...
    Joerodney
    last modified by Joerodney
  • Add validation by page option to Survey123

score100
    New
    10 votes
    I would like the option to have the survey validate fields by page.  This way a user can not get to page 2 until page 1 is correct.   My issue is that a user will skip the line number of page 1 (even though...
    dougbrowning
    last modified by dougbrowning
  • Survey123 theme-grid: apply to groups not entire survey

score190
    New
    19 votes
    I would like to apply theme-grid to individual groups in a survey, rather than the whole survey itself. Often, there are only a few questions in a longer survey that I may want to consolidate onto a single line, this ...
    rblash
    last modified by rblash
  • Access Survey123 through Quick Capture

score10
    In Product Plan
    1 vote
    I've created a really simple quick capture which is great for the majority of scenarios, however on occasion (rarely but potentially quite important) more details are required.     It would be great if...
    njbegg
    last modified by njbegg