• Constraint messages to show up on the fly

score0
    New
    0 votes
    Hi team,   I'd like to request an option for constraint messages to show up (instantly) when an user incorrectly fills in a field. Currently, users only see these messages when they go to submit the surveys. ...
  • Save Survey123 designs and surveys in a conventional folder

score110
    New
    11 votes
    Survey123 saves forms to a folder it creates at C:\Users\<username>\ArcGIS. In our organization, that folder is not backed up or migrated to new PCs, so users will lose their survey designs and downloaded forms....
    shawjs
    last modified by shawjs
  • Be able to calculate/record the zoom level of the map when a location is manually selected by a user

score40
    New
    4 votes
    Be able to calculate/record the zoom level of the map when a user manually selects a location in a geopoint question.   We've found that some users of our surveys select locations manually from the map at z...
    colin.campbell_RSPB
    last modified by colin.campbell_RSPB
  • Survey123 theme-grid: apply to groups not entire survey

score70
    New
    7 votes
    I would like to apply theme-grid to individual groups in a survey, rather than the whole survey itself. Often, there are only a few questions in a longer survey that I may want to consolidate onto a single line, this ...
    rblash
    last modified by rblash
  • Suppress Survey123 Form Submit Button

score30
    New
    3 votes
    We like the ability to create interactive and informative forms quickly using XLSForms and would like the ability to suppress the Submit Button on a survey123 form.  We just want to show some relevant information...
    dot_mmekuria
    last modified by dot_mmekuria
  • Auto populate answers in repeats from previous repeats; and extract information from repeats based on position within repeats

score130
    New
    13 votes
    Hello ESRI team,   I have hit a wall in the development of a form that is used to collect plant data in plots along several beltline transects... I got the survey to work originally by using many select_one typ...
    nedulfon_usfs
    last modified by nedulfon_usfs
  • Enable relationship between Hosted Service in Portal to SDE/SQL Feature Services

score40
    New
    4 votes
    We have recently used Survey123 with submitted surveys and form template published to our federated Portal account. This feature layer, however, is "Hosted" in the Data Store and cannot be related/data linked to our o...
    Norton
    last modified by Norton
  • Survey123 auto upload when online

score70
    New
    7 votes
    We are currently running surveys with a considerable amount of devices. Said mobile devices are given to the surveyors /volunteers so they can fill out the forms while offline. At the end of the day the devices are re...
    MHeras_HFHI
    last modified by MHeras_HFHI
  • Survey123 Edit Mode - Custom URL Scheme

score0
    New
    0 votes
    The ability to have your own custom URL Scheme when creating records is one of the most powerful components of Survey123! With the ability to now edit existing records within Point, Polyline and Polygon feat...
    Kevin_Thompson
    last modified by Kevin_Thompson
  • Expand table-list to decimal questions

score10
    New
    1 vote
    I suggest that the table-list appearence in Survey123 be extended to support other type of questions (like decimal type or text). What I would like can almost with achieved with a theme-grid, but as you can see there...
    nRogerGouv
    last modified by nRogerGouv
  • Survey123 theme-grid: set borderColor property

score40
    New
    4 votes
    Setting theme-grid on the entire survey adds borders to every question which are distracting (in my opinion). If we could set the borderColor property in the body::esri:style column it would be helpful!
    rblash
    last modified by rblash
  • Add support for multiple Survey123 form editors

score320
    Reviewed
    32 votes
    Hi there,   Is there a way to update Survey123 so that more than one person can edit a form?   It would be great if you could be shared as an editor on a Survey123 form on AGOL, and then have the option to...
    sroybal_usfs
    last modified by sroybal_usfs
  • Add feature reports to Survey123 Enterprise (on premises)

score120
    New
    12 votes
    Deploying Survey123 on premises is a great possibility, allowing organizations to keep all ESRI resources & traffic within the organization (for instance, this is a legal requirement for many governmental bodies o...
    htouyeras_1
    last modified by htouyeras_1
  • Search an admin unit in web-map in Survey123 and pan to it

score0
    New
    0 votes
    The new beta version of Survey123 allows the use of a pre-designed standard web map as a base map for mapping inside admin unit polygons. To date, to  find a small admin area such as county, one needs to browse t...
    indra2004
    last modified by indra2004
  • Survey123  Form Print To PDF

score1080
    In Product Plan
    110 votes
    Is it possible to currently print the data collection form in addition to curating the data in Survey 123    The ability to print the data collection form (in addition to uploading/curating th...
    george2016
    last modified by george2016
  • Launch Collector from Survey123 and pass attributes

score600
    Partially Implemented
    60 votes
    The idea is to have a Survey123 form open a collector map that is available on the device, then have it fill in some of the attributes within the pop-up window. This would be similar to the way we can transfer data fr...
    mbrueningesi
    last modified by mbrueningesi
  • Survey123 Copy Survey from Inbox

score100
    New
    10 votes
    I would like to request that within Survey123 there be the option to make copies of surveys from the Inbox such as there is from the Sent folder.   We have created a survey form from a hosted feature service. In ...
    kkoz490
    last modified by kkoz490
  • Create Centroid Point at the creation of Geoshape in Survey123

score20
    New
    2 votes
    I'm creating a survey for the city DPW to easily enter capital improvement projects for long range planning. I'm using a Geoshape polygon to capture the project area. The survey then goes on to capture all the relevan...
    conner_justin
    last modified by conner_justin
  • Add streaming feature to geotrace/geoshape in Survey123

score180
    New
    18 votes
    A streaming feature (similar to Collector) would be helpful for creating geotrace and geoshape features in Survey123.  The current vertex method does not allow for a user to easily collect a feature by streaming....
    ojalarao
    last modified by ojalarao
  • Reduce Excessive Credit Cost of Survey123 Feature Reports

score740
    Under Consideration
    74 votes
    Hi,       After the Oct 2019 update of AGOL ESRI has decided to implemented a hefty cost to produce Survey123 reports. At 2.5 credits per report you can quickly blow through your available credit...
    Joerodney
    last modified by Joerodney