• Format numbers to include thousand separators: Survey123 Feature Report

score150
    Reviewed
    15 votes
    It would be very helpful to be able to format numbers to include thousand separators as an output in the feature report.  The commas are visible in Data tab on the Survey123 website, but are excluded when pu...
  • Add validation by page option to Survey123

score130
    New
    13 votes
    I would like the option to have the survey validate fields by page.  This way a user can not get to page 2 until page 1 is correct.   My issue is that a user will skip the line number of page 1 (even though...
    dougbrowning
    last modified by dougbrowning
  • Method to exclude duplicate values in repeat fields

score130
    New
    13 votes
    I have a Select_One field in a Repeat group and I would like to be able to prevent users from selecting the same answer twice in different instances of the Repeat. Specifically, it is a plant species list, and once a ...
    beasleyc
    last modified by beasleyc
  • Add a return key to the Numbers appearance in Survey123

score50
    New
    5 votes
    Numbers appearance has no Enter/Return key This means you have to tap somewhere on the form to commit it, then tap on the next field to get it to bring up the next numbers.  I know this was causing an issue with...
    dougbrowning
  • Add Tab Order to Survey123

score50
    New
    5 votes
    Ability to set Tab Order I know this one as been asked for before but it is really slowing us down.  Every other forms program tested has this.  Just adding a column for tab order would work great. Example ...
    dougbrowning
  • UI to move to any repeat for Survey123

score50
    New
    5 votes
    Ability to move between repeats like you can for pages. For pages I can tap and go right to any page I want.  This is sweet. But I cannot do this for a repeat.  That means on large repeats the crew must tap...
    dougbrowning
  • Survey123 - Image Question Disabled in Inbox

score460
    Reviewed
    46 votes
    I have based a survey off of an existing feature class with attachments enabled. The field technicians would like to now go out and select that existing point/survey from the inbox and add an image but the image quest...
    Heather38
    last modified by Heather38
  • Option to suppress "position source closed error" in Survey123 app

score260
    Reviewed
    26 votes
    We can suppress alerts related to having location services disabled in surveys themselves, but it would be nice to also suppress this screen on startup:   We use Survey123 for a number of data collection workf...
  • Survey123: Add autocomplete to select_multiple questions

score200
    New
    20 votes
    Adding autocomplete as an option for select_multiple questions would be very helpful, particularly for large lists where scrolling through all the options isn't feasible.
    Rkm1414
    last modified by Rkm1414
  • Survey123 - custom image sizes

score10
    New
    1 vote
    It would be great to have the ability to enter in a custom image pixel size into the Image settings of Survey123 Connect.  There is a huge gap between the "Large" setting and the "Unrestricted" setting.  Giv...
    JENKINGA
    last modified by JENKINGA
  • Configure an Inbox Form / View - Survey123 Connect

score10
    New
    1 vote
    Hi All,   I would like the ability to configure how the survey form looks when opened via the Inbox versus opened as a new survey form. I know I could create a new survey using the existing hosted feature, thoug...
    m0nki
    last modified by m0nki
  • Use deprecation flag through platform

score40
    New
    4 votes
    Currently the deprecation item flag is mostly useless. It can be a deterrent from new users picking a service but there is no way for existing users of a deprecated item to realize they are using a deprecated ite...
    sgourley
    last modified by sgourley
  • Interactive connection between Analyze and Data - Survey123 Website

score10
    New
    1 vote
    I would like to see in the future an interactive connection between Analyze and Data.   Currently, when the managers in my organization filtering data in the Analyze page they asked if there is a way that once t...
    Hossamjabri_90
    last modified by Hossamjabri_90
  • Automatically Refresh Inbox when Inbox Button in Selected

score80
    New
    8 votes
    It will be really valuable to have an setting in Connect that have the inbox refreshed manually or automatically.    In our workflow: User A enters new "item 1" and related information into inventory (set as...
    jvarasanz
    last modified by jvarasanz
  • Set barcode type in Survey123 connect

score10
    New
    1 vote
    I would like the ability to select the default barcode type in Survey123 Connect.  With one of our surveys, the survey is updated multiple times per hour to update the dropdown lists from the itemsets.csv referen...
    bdavis1@utah.gov_uplan
    last modified by bdavis1@utah.gov_uplan
  • Customisable barcode scan clipping area in Survey123

score20
    New
    2 votes
    When scanning barcodes in Survey123, a user has no control over the scan clipping area - it is set according to the type of barcode(s) selected in the scanning options. For Code 128 scans for example, the clipping are...
    a.doss
    last modified by a.doss
  • Survey123 Default Organization Surveys

score10
    New
    1 vote
    In large organizations some surveys are often downloaded by default as almost all users use them.  In my organization we have around 10 standard surveys that every user downloads.  When the Survey123 app upd...
    bwilsonmgist
    last modified by bwilsonmgist
  • Hide page in Survey123 form based on relevant logic

score230
    New
    23 votes
    Enable pages to be hidden in Survey123 using relevant logic, as can be done for groups and questions. Without this ability, the survey form can end up with blank pages if the questions are not relevant. See ...
    data.officer
    last modified by data.officer
  • Access Survey123 through QuickCapture

score50
    In Product Plan
    5 votes
    I've created a really simple quick capture which is great for the majority of scenarios, however on occasion (rarely but potentially quite important) more details are required.     It would be great if...
    njbegg
    last modified by njbegg
  • Allow editing for surveys and survey repeats in Survey123 [online version]

score20
    New
    2 votes
    I would like to be able to edit surveys that contain repeats, and the repeats themselves, in the online version of Survey123.    Our staff cannot always take tablets or phones into the field, as much of our...
    erica.newton.mnrf
    last modified by erica.newton.mnrf