As a result of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) crisis, we have made the decision to move the 2020 Esri User Conference in San Diego to a virtual format.
While we can't replicate the experience of being together in person, we will do our best to create an amazing event that will continue to move you and our community forward. One of the benefits of going with a virtual format will be that organizations will be able to send an unlimited number of attendees.
The following is an outline of our current plan, with more information available in the Esri UC FAQs:
• The event will take place July 13–15, 2020.
• The Plenary Session, technical workshops and Esri Showcase will be virtual, featuring many demonstrations and live discussions during the conference.
• There will be many opportunities for networking, collaboration and real-time interaction with Esri experts and staff.
• User presentations and the Map Gallery will be featured digitally.
• A library of recorded sessions and demos will be created and kept available as an ongoing resource.
• Registration will be complimentary for all Esri customers who are current on their maintenance or subscription.
Ready to attend the world's largest, virtual GIS conference? See the registration details.